Maybe a white sissy forum

Sabrina

Male
Gold Member
From
VA, US
i was just wondering if it might be lovely to start a white sissy boi forum possibly, like this cuckhold forum? might be informative and fun for all to see. an opportunity for bulls and white wives/gfs to humiliate, degrade, or meet white sissies like myself. just a thought and my 2 cents worth.

The planing for such would require some monetary budget towards getting a webmaster to make out a design. You can start with modifying thru a blog site, preferably Wordpress or LiveJournal ... Or start a Yahoo Group that Carter's to such, and work your way up. You can as well start first with a Yahoo group and get adequate members.

The planing for such would require some monetary budget towards getting a webmaster to make out a design. You can start with modifying thru a blog site, preferably Wordpress or LiveJournal ... Or start a Yahoo Group that Carter's to such, and work your way up. You can as well start first with a Yahoo group and get adequate members.
wow ALL that just to get a forum on here like the other forums? wow i had NO idea

wow ALL that just to get a forum on here like the other forums? wow i had NO idea

Don't worry about that part. Start with the idea, brainstorm over it and see about making it happen.

Once you have it up, you can as well link my blog, my library, and my Yahoo groups to it.

Reactions: wit
Back