Mature wifes

We are in the same boat not many black bulls in Australia ,so we have to look when the US navy comes to town ,and there is an African who lives close but he is only available now and again.

How about you joining hands to see about importing a Black Master over?

View attachment 444247 View attachment 444246 View attachment 444245 View attachment 444244 View attachment 444242 View attachment 444241 My 48 yo wife!Would be nice to know,what the black bulls on here,think about her?We have 4 *******,but none of them where born naturally ,so her pussy it is still tight.She don't like anal,but in the pussy can take all the sizes,(I just try her with big dildos,she never had a big real cock)and I want her to try it,at least once in her life!View attachment 444240
My Wife is also 48

This is just my own personal thoughts but because so many women marry and start families later that until the ******* are out of high school or even college should they be considered mature. Based on that would not think about a woman being mature until late 40's or early 50's, guys never grow up just get older so mature isnt a good fit lol!

View attachment 444247 View attachment 444246 View attachment 444245 View attachment 444244 View attachment 444242 View attachment 444241 My 48 yo wife!Would be nice to know,what the black bulls on here,think about her?We have 4 *******,but none of them where born naturally ,so her pussy it is still tight.She don't like anal,but in the pussy can take all the sizes,(I just try her with big dildos,she never had a big real cock)and I want her to try it,at least once in her life!View attachment 444240
Ar Arata bine cu o pula de negru in ea!

1392034824647.jpg

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/02/mature-wives-initiation-pt-2.html

Initiation of Others & Younger Wives:​

Mature wives are the perfect seducers of ensnaring young wives into a Black-Owned initiation. This case works even better once the young wife has already somewhat settled her mind towards giving the cuckold lifestyle a try. But once seeing an older wife loving the activity . . . But besides a mature wife inspiring her friends and others, she as well is most capable with applying her dexterous seduction to the women in her own home. By this, I mean influencing her older daughters and steering them towards being with black men.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/02/mature-wives-initiation-pt-2.html

Initiation of Others & Younger Wives:​

Mature wives are the perfect seducers of ensnaring young wives into a Black-Owned initiation. This case works even better once the young wife has already somewhat settled her mind towards giving the cuckold lifestyle a try. But once seeing an older wife loving the activity . . . But besides a mature wife inspiring her friends and others, she as well is most capable with applying her dexterous seduction to the women in her own home. By this, I mean influencing her older daughters and steering them towards being with black men.

I need to figure out how to put all of this blogs in one spot...

Back