Mature wifes

View attachment 444247 View attachment 444246 View attachment 444245 View attachment 444244 View attachment 444242 View attachment 444241 My 48 yo wife!Would be nice to know,what the black bulls on here,think about her?We have 4 *******,but none of them where born naturally ,so her pussy it is still tight.She don't like anal,but in the pussy can take all the sizes,(I just try her with big dildos,she never had a big real cock)and I want her to try it,at least once in her life!View attachment 444240

Sexy outfits she has!

I don't believe in her being addicted with black cock (if she will try it)but I do believe I will enjoy watching her being blacked and I will enjoy sharing her with a black bulls!
What do you think about how she take the black cock until the balls?

View attachment 444279 View attachment 444278 View attachment 444277 View attachment 444276 Keeping my mature wife busy,until I'll find a black bull for her!

Serkan,
I think you have a really hot lady. More importantly, I think she is doing this because SHE wants it, not to please you. And that is very important. I think if you can find a guy you can deal with, I think the 2 of you will have a lot of fun and enhance your marriage. You chose well when you married her.

Serkan,
I think you have a really hot lady. More importantly, I think she is doing this because SHE wants it, not to please you. And that is very important. I think if you can find a guy you can deal with, I think the 2 of you will have a lot of fun and enhance your marriage. You chose well when you married her.
Thank you,I keep looking on the local swinger site to find someone,but is not easy,all of them they are very young and no brain guys!

Thank you,I keep looking on the local swinger site to find someone,but is not easy,all of them they are very young and no brain guys!

Well, I understand that. She needs to feel the connection. But that can be dangerous, for you. Young is not always bad (they have more stamina and can last longer). But often, they don't have a connection. I understand what she feels and I think you do too. That is important. You will find the right guy. Just trust in yourselves. Do not compromise on what you expect. Stay true to what you believe and what you need. That is the only way you will find someone for the long term. Good luck to both of you.

Back