Mature wifes

quite agree

Hence why I strive to get more older couples seduced. Because plenty of mature wives I've chatted with in the past are often clueless to such happenings around them. What takes the cake is that they too realize they want this as much as younger couples do. In fact, they've gotten past that stage of fearing for whatever other folks or even their ******* might tend to say!

The sad part is having a mature wife like this who you know is so made for pleasing a black bull and would be the perfect married slut, big ass, great tits and an amazing pussy but wont go black. Its such a waste, especially since i cant please her like she deserves.

If ever a woman was made for fucking its my wife.

The sad part is having a mature wife like this who you know is so made for pleasing a black bull and would be the perfect married slut, big ass, great tits and an amazing pussy but wont go black. Its such a waste, especially since i cant please her like she deserves.

Ever thought of shaking the tree and trying to make her see herself under a different light?

Oh absolutely. We have talked about it. She knows my desire to see her with a nice hung black guy. She is very reluctant and she wont really explain why.

Need to find a means of getting into her head to know why she isn't budging.

An

Any pics of her?

View attachment 444247 View attachment 444246 View attachment 444245 View attachment 444244 View attachment 444242 View attachment 444241 My 48 yo wife!Would be nice to know,what the black bulls on here,think about her?We have 4 *******,but none of them where born naturally ,so her pussy it is still tight.She don't like anal,but in the pussy can take all the sizes,(I just try her with big dildos,she never had a big real cock)and I want her to try it,at least once in her life!View attachment 444240

Nice, but what does she say about the idea?

Back