Mature Sabine from Germany looking for first bbc experiences...

Hello, nice to be here :)
uu2.jpg
Just a few words about us. We're an open minded mature couple from Germany. I'm 44 years old, working as a teacher on a business school.
Since a few months we talked about interracial friendships and cuckold lifestyle.

We're beginners and now I'm very curious about my first bbc. You should be serious with a very big cock and a high stamina. Fertile is a plus. An erotic friendship would be very nice.

We also talked about a wonderful and natural pregnancy with a black male. But let's talk and see this for real.

Please message me, if you're nearby or willing to travel (we can share the payments).

Only serious males, no cyber sex.

Kiss, Sabine

You are seriously 44? That is not possible. Whatever. You should be so proud of how you have kept your looks and body up. You could make 18 year olds, white or black, drool.

View attachment 686695
Just a few words about us. We're an open minded mature couple from Germany. I'm 44 years old, working as a teacher on a business school.
Since a few months we talked about interracial friendships and cuckold lifestyle.

We're beginners and now I'm very curious about my first bbc. You should be serious with a very big cock and a high stamina. Fertile is a plus. An erotic friendship would be very nice.

We also talked about a wonderful and natural pregnancy with a black male. But let's talk and see this for real.

Please message me, if you're nearby or willing to travel (we can share the payments).

Kiss, Sabine
nice pics

I'm still looking for my first bbc. A serious and lovely male (young or old ones welcome, you should have a good stamina and a ver thick cock) for friendship, tight love and natural sex in front of my cuckold husband. We're newbies and cuckold beginners so let's start slow. I'm very tight and sensual, mature but very willing and curious. Visit our profile and ask what you like to know. Kiss, Sabine101_0105.jpg

I'm still looking for my first bbc. A serious and lovely male (young or old ones welcome, you should have a good stamina and a ver thick cock) for friendship, tight love and natural sex in front of my cuckold husband. We're newbies and cuckold beginners so let's start slow. I'm very tight and sensual, mature but very willing and curious. Visit our profile and ask what you like to know. Kiss, SabineView attachment 717488
you are adorable...

I'm still looking for my first bbc. A serious and lovely male (young or old ones welcome, you should have a good stamina and a ver thick cock) for friendship, tight love and natural sex in front of my cuckold husband. We're newbies and cuckold beginners so let's start slow. I'm very tight and sensual, mature but very willing and curious. Visit our profile and ask what you like to know. Kiss, SabineView attachment 717488
A bbc will look so sexy on you dear

View attachment 686695

Kiss, Sabine

But I thought you already had your first bbc encounter long time back if you were the actual Sabine
http://sharingher.com/292/sabine-interracial-fuck-part1-sucking-his-cock/

Back