Mature, husky Black Dom. for middle aged, Subs, White/Latin couples

Hello all, I'm an older, big, strong, experienced, Black Dominant, mid 60's, 5' 10", 260#, seeks submissive White or Latin, cuckold couples who have dreamed about an exciting, sex session with a strict, no nonsense, Black man with uncut BBC. I've trained, introduced curious, needy, cuckold couples in the past. I expect the Wife to be thick in body, a BBW with a curvy body for my sexual use, enjoyment. Big boobs, big booty's step to the head of the line. I like dirty haired blondes, honey haired blondesIMG.jpg IMG.jpg IMG.jpg IMG.jpg , or a very sexual redhead to grace a nice hotel room to serve her Black Daddy Dom. Obedience, willingness to learn, eager to please an alpha Male. Hubby can watch, or be able to serve by cleaning up after I'm through with the sexy Wife. Lite bondage, blindfolds, hair pulling, verbal humilation and whatever I have in mind. You'll be safe and protected. At times, 2 or 3 of my hung Black Bros will also use the wife for sex in all of her holds.

Oh really? I love a sexy, BBW! This news is great! I'm inSo. Cali. the O.C., where are you and your wife located?

Back