mature cuckold couple seeks mature BBC in florida

hi we are a mature cuckold couple. we are located in central florida. she is 59 and a BBW. so if that bothers you then keep on looking. I am sub to her and will do whatever she says. she makes me wear panties 24/7 She is somewhat sub to BBC but not a slave. we can host sometimes but not all the time.

If you don't know how to play any cuckold games then please don't ans.

Get email to us and we will send you pics of her.

hi we are a mature cuckold couple. we are located in central florida. she is 59 and a BBW. so if that bothers you then keep on looking. I am sub to her and will do whatever she says. she makes me wear panties 24/7 She is somewhat sub to BBC but not a slave. we can host sometimes but not all the time.

If you don't know how to play any cuckold games then please don't ans.

Get email to us and we will send you pics of her.
Hi -
i was curious if you were successful in finding some BBC in central fl. wife is wanting to explore and we are nervous about finding someone respectful and discrete. If you were successful and he is open to new partners please let us know.

Thanks

Hi, if you are still interested then let's talk. I am located in Central FL. around the Orlando area, I am very respectful and discrete. You can contact me here or at bbtb1962@yahoo and we can chat more.

I am interested in meeting you'll, i live in orlando and always looking meet a couple that enjoys bbc to please and satisfy the wife. i can be reached at cool.breeze1971@yahoo

i'm on the jacksonville area.
Hi -
i was curious if you were successful in finding some BBC in central fl. wife is wanting to explore and we are nervous about finding someone respectful and discrete. If you were successful and he is open to new partners please let us know.

Thanks
more than willing to travel, always down in gainesville anyway. my email is pemo5932464@gmail.com. let me know what you think

Back