Mature but highly sexed wife loves big (or not so big) cocks and cum

amilf666

Female
Wasn't sure what pic to put in my avatar as I couldnt see anyone else's until I registered....hopefully its ok and attracts some interest.

I'm 46 married, with a small (where it matters) hubby who also has lost his sex-drive while mines is soaring lol. Difficult but not impossible to meet as I work long hours, but where theres a will(ie) theres a way.

Ali xxx

Wasn't sure what pic to put in my avatar as I couldnt see anyone else's until I registered....hopefully its ok and attracts some interest.

I'm 46 married, with a small (where it matters) hubby who also has lost his sex-drive while mines is soaring lol. Difficult but not impossible to meet as I work long hours, but where theres a will(ie) theres a way.

Ali xxx
hi from a aussie female yeh sure know how that feels :)

Well, I like to facesit hubby until his tongue/nose gets me off...................had sex with a colleague one night and facesat hubby as soon as I got home, made me so horny knowing he was licking out someone elses cum without knowing......you MUST try it hehe

Well, I like to facesit hubby until his tongue/nose gets me off...................had sex with a colleague one night and facesat hubby as soon as I got home, made me so horny knowing he was licking out someone elses cum without knowing......you MUST try it hehe
hi stop it that stirs me up sounds great i am hyppie@idl.com.au love to chat

Dont chat often hyppie!!....but like the sound of you....my names Ali btw x
thanks the email address is good its aold one and safe and i like to chat when ever your available just clik on it and you should get through thanks for the trust ali taylor :):cool:

Ali xxx
Very sexy. Mature white women are fun to get to know....

Back