Mature black men for wife in NW Florida

We live near Panama City FL. Not a great place to find older BBC. My wife is 40, we prefer men around the same age. Have been wanting her first time with multiple men for a long time. If you'll be in our area around the 28th of July or the weekend after that, we'd be interested in hearing from you. Straight only, I'm straight and prefer to not even join, just want to watch.

Attachments

• IMG_0258.JPG
    IMG_0258.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_9154.JPG
    IMG_9154.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
We live near Panama City FL. Not a great place to find older BBC. My wife is 40, we prefer men around the same age. Have been wanting her first time with multiple men for a long time. If you'll be in our area around the 28th of July or the weekend after that, we'd be interested in hearing from you. Straight only, I'm straight and prefer to not even join, just want to watch.
36 close enough?

Destin Fla here

Back