Mature black man in Oregon

We are an interracial couple seeking a mature black man for play. The play is for wife and the husband is able to watch or join if chooses to but not male on male play,only threesome with wife if it works out that way. I can't stress enough how a mature mindset is imperative. If interested get at me. Will exchange pics and go into details with the chosen one. Peace and happiness to all. Located in the Portland,Oregon area.

Last edited:
where are you located
We are an interracial couple seeking a mature black man for play. The play is for wife and the husband is able to watch or join if chooses to but not male on male play,only threesome with wife if it works out that way. I can't stress enough how a mature mindset is imperative. If interested get at me. Will exchange pics and go into details with the chosen one. Peace and happiness to all.

We are an interracial couple seeking a mature black man for play. The play is for wife and the husband is able to watch or join if chooses to but not male on male play,only threesome with wife if it works out that way. I can't stress enough how a mature mindset is imperative. If interested get at me. Will exchange pics and go into details with the chosen one. Peace and happiness to all.
Location?

Back