Mature BBC seeks women, good or bad, who crave Black cock and love to suck on a hard BBC!

Hey y'all!! I'm a mature, big very horny, Black Dominant Bull who seeks hot, White pussy to fuck me and a pair of sweet, soft lips to kiss me, then slowly make love to my hard Black dick! In return, I'll share my great oral skills to drive you wild with want, orgasms! I like to lick a hot, pussy, opening up those sweet pussy lips and slip my hungry tongue, deep, deep inside of your pussy, back and forth! then it's now time for my horny tongue to find, discovers your now swelling clitoris, circling it! I use my hot tongue to slowly raise your clit, up into my waiting hot, needy mouth! What happens next, is that I slowly start to suck on your clitoris, Increasing my strong, sucking, until I feel your now hot body, moving, heaving!! Oh, by the way, my hot knowing tongue is sweeping itself back and forth with true pressure on your clit head, as my mouth does it thing!!! !!! I don't let up until you shout out the first of multiple orgasms and I can really feel your whole body get very HOT!! You're still shaking, wiggling your ass like a woman on fire! Before you know it, I've shoved my hard BBC all the way, deep, into your dripping pussy! Then the pussy plundering begins for real! Can you handle a pounding BBC to do whatever to find and hit your special spot... You know, the spot that always seems to need to be hit with something, dark and very hard, most of the time!!?? I'll search for it and find it and the rest is up to you! I'm old enough to know how to still do it and I do it well!!! A big dude, 5' 10 1/2" tall, wide shoulders, 258# big. I can handle big White girls or lil girls who are mature in age and in mind. A big, round, sexy White booty, full, big breasts, gets me everytime!!!

Attachments

• 37710015.JPG
    37710015.JPG
    427.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 37710017.JPG
    37710017.JPG
    321.9 KB · Views: 8
Back