Massachusetts black male looking....

I'm a black male who is a young decorated ex marine seeking a white girl who wants to service her country by servicing me. Would love to have this dick sucked by a white girl who loves a dominant black military veteran. So let's be patriotic and hook a brotha up! If your in the new England area (rhode island, Massachusetts, new Hampshire) let me know and let's do this. Any patriotic white girls or couples out there?

Yes let's chat. :)
Hi... new to this from RI.... thought we might be a good match. 36 mwf looking to fulfill a long time fantasy. to have my straight husband watch me service a blk well endowed male. no games/drama just good people for 1st time good time.

I believe we emailed you.
We will search our sent emails and resend.
Please continue our planning off this site and thru regular email.
Thx

The holidays are here! Who wants to help the troops and serve their country my serving me? You in New England? Rhode Island? Massachusetts? New Hampshire? Then hit me up! And yes the picture in my avatar is 100% me.

We've already volunteered. We are in western MA - send us your email and we will take the planning off this site / exchange pics and set a date.

LuckyFucks is real as it gets. Beautiful sexy fit wife and very cool husband!
You need to hit em up, I promise you will have a great time. Ya can thanks me later.

would love to have my wife joanne serviced by a black stud or more as we travel to fitchburg a few times a year

Attachments

• wpid-me_Laying_on_the_sand_in_punta_cana.jpg
    wpid-me_Laying_on_the_sand_in_punta_cana.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 49
Back