MASKED BBC ROLEPLAY

MASKED BBC ROLEPLAY IN PUBLIC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LOVE TYRONE

Male
Real Person
I ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY THIS. MEET UP WITH A WILLING CUCKOLD OR WOMEN INTO INTERRACIAL LOVIN AND ROLEPLAY AS HER BBC ATTACKER, TALKING SKI MASK AND ALL, AT SOME WHERE OUT IN PUBLIC SNEAK UP ON HER AND PULL HER INTO AN ALLEY A LIL ROUGH AND PROCEED TO ROUGHLY GIVE HER ALL INCHES IN PUBLIC. NOT TOO ROUGH THO, JUST ENOUGH TO GET HER TURNED ON AND HER JUICES GOIN...

WOULD THAT B TOO MUCH I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

I ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY THIS. MEET UP WITH A WILLING CUCKOLD OR WOMEN INTO INTERRACIAL LOVIN AND ROLEPLAY AS HER BBC ATTACKER, TALKING SKI MASK AND ALL, AT SOME WHERE OUT IN PUBLIC SNEAK UP ON HER AND PULL HER INTO AN ALLEY A LIL ROUGH AND PROCEED TO ROUGHLY GIVE HER ALL INCHES IN PUBLIC. NOT TOO ROUGH THO, JUST ENOUGH TO GET HER TURNED ON AND HER JUICES GOIN...

WOULD THAT B TOO MUCH I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.
Actually, when my wife gets really into the heat of the moment she says she would like to be ****** by a couple of black guys. She really wants to experience a black cock but she always says that it's hard getting past the social stigma of it. She's not supposed to want that, being a white married woman, so I think she likes this fantasy because it would make experience happen to her, out of her control, and then she can open up for future experiences on her own since she would have already been fucked. In fact, it also explains another way she tells me how she would like it to go down. She passes out after taking Nyquil and so she wants us to rent a hotel room, pass out and just have a black cock come in and fuck her as she sleeps. I would film it and the next day she would wake up with a pussy full of cum and be a black cock slut. She could now move forward and do it on her own. I confess that this scenario really turns me on too and I hope she makes it a reality for us soon.

SOUNDS PRETTY INTENSE HAVING HER PUSSY WORKED AND FULL OF CUM WHILE SLEEPING. THE VIDEO MIGHT BE PRETTY KINKY AND HOT THE NEXT DAY.

This is one of my fave fantasies as well! My Dom/Husband & I have discussed so I'm sure it'll happen one day. Right now we are so strapped for time we have to schedule our playtime with BBC. I've even gone so far as to express to Him, if He is planning to set-up this scene, please let me know it could happen. I mean, it is a scene - not the real deal. I'm sure if I were to actually find myself in that position for Real, survival instincts would automatically kick in.

It's a very common fantasy among women, altho many are ashamed that they have such sordid thoughts. Not This Woman, tho!!! :angel:

0004b242-c381-e95a-c813-bb165ce9cbcb_110.jpg

Whore Wife To Breed

xoxo,
~Nikk~

This is one of my fave fantasies as well! My Dom/Husband & I have discussed so I'm sure it'll happen one day. Right now we are so strapped for time we have to schedule our playtime with BBC. I've even gone so far as to express to Him, if He is planning to set-up this scene, please let me know it could happen. I mean, it is a scene - not the real deal. I'm sure if I were to actually find myself in that position for Real, survival instincts would automatically kick in.

It's a very common fantasy among women, altho many are ashamed that they have such sordid thoughts. Not This Woman, tho!!! :angel:

0004b242-c381-e95a-c813-bb165ce9cbcb_110.jpg

Whore Wife To Breed

xoxo,
~Nikk~

Well put Nikki well put

That was always my favorite fantasy for a long long time too until I did get raped for real while on a business trip. As so many times before I picked up a nice looking black man at the bar but it turned out he and his three friends that showed up at our room later had other ideas in mind. You just need to be careful who you play with and the games you play. And never play alone unless your really really sure about the guy.

Back