masculine cuckold seeking

Discussion in 'Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them' started by lyndon eaton, Feb 21, 2015.

1. lyndon eaton

lyndon eaton Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Not sure this will be reach any ladies, but I am searching for a lady that wants to enjoy BBC in a romantic long term relationship. I can travel to meet and relocate. I am serious about this, and want to help her find men for her to enjoy.

Needing it and worshipu9 like this.
  2. Fem1

Fem1 New Member

US
    It really saddens me that African American women such as myself who've been a Cuckoldress for many years with my ex and my preference was BWC.....times have changed, but it seems the traditional white woman, white husband seeking BBC will stay prominent in this lifestyle.

3. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    come make me you lover I need a man that can last for more then 1o min.a night and a cock bigger then 6 in.

4. ky2forfun

US
    come make me you lover I need a man that can last for more then 1o min.a night and a cock bigger then 6 in.

5. ky2forfun

US

6. ky2forfun

US

7. ky2forfun

US
    come make me your lover I need a man that can last for more then 1o min.a night and a cock bigger then 6 in.

8. Fem1

Fem1 New Member

US
    I only seek a prospective cuck. I don't have an interest of casual sexual interaction with anyone. I need to be in an emotionally and psychologically stimulating long term or married cuck relationship....otherwise, there's no interest in casual sex....I'm a serious Cuckoldress seeking a cuck..... I'm not a hot wife....there's a difference.

tonycapri likes this.
  9. ky2forfun

US
    I'm a very very bi female to by the way