Marvel's Jessica Jones loves a Black Man.

wit

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
A major theme in Marvel Comic's new Netflix series is the main character getting sexually satisfied by a powerful black man. The very first episode has a highly erotic, rough sex scene. Flawed personalities, amazing sex drives. In the comic series they eventually conceive a baby together.

The tie-in to to the DareDevil series, and being on Netflix, likely means the series will last into the next decade. Highlighting an interracial relationship helps break social taboos. Plus, a female superhero lead character had my feminist girl friends excited weeks ago. Feminists get to choose. Looks like this feminist protagonist preferred black cock most. Thoughts?

Maybe friends were just excited to to see a major actress get to celebrate being fully satisfied sexually.

Can anyone post pictures or videos from those erotic sex scenes? It made Black Snake Moan's fuck scene look tame.

There one midway through the first episode. Then other have said the following episodes have fuck scenes too. 4 & 6 I think.

It's a decent show. I'm actually watching the whole series. She fucks the bartender/owner in 1st episode. Maybe halfway thru. I was just pleasantly surprised when all of a sudden her lilly white ass was getting pounded by black cock.

down.php

I was just about to start a thread on this!! I started watching the series yesterday and it drives me crazy!! Had to rewind it so many times to watch the sex scenes! She really like it's big black and rough! Bit of a cuckold like scene as well when her submissive white neighbour watches them through a crack in the door! So jealous of him! LOL!!

I've been watching this show but I didn't even think of the implications. Interesting now that you mention it. I've also been watching Luther which stars Idris Elba and he stays with a snow bunny

Reactions: wit
Back