Marriedcouple2014 just joined :)

is my wife good enough for BBC slut?

• yes and i like to do her in the ass

• yes and i like to facefuck her

• yes and she needs some DP

• yes and i like to fuck her feet, ass, then cum in her mouth

Results are only viewable after voting.
wife is 39 , looking for her first BBC one or more, Husband 43 cuckold orientated, and looking forward to support his wife wish. about us u can read in profile, all comments and suggestions are welcomed, especially from Black members :)

wife likes anal sex, likes her big soles licked and toes sucked, husband likes to watch his wife used and participate in games.

your comments will encourage her for more posing and posting, so feel free to comment and vote
wife is 39 , looking for her first BBC one or more, Husband 43 cuckold orientated, and looking forward to support his wife wish. about us u can read in profile, all comments and suggestions are welcomed, especially from Black members :)

wife likes anal sex, likes her big soles licked and toes sucked, husband likes to watch his wife used and participate in games.

She's sexy! Now let me stretch her out.. ;)

I want to slide my cock between your sexy feet as you poor baby oil on my cock. Your feet are making my cock hard just looking at them.

Back