Married women describe the feeling you had the first time your hubby watched you take bbc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by California's #1 BBC, Jul 30, 2014.

1. California's #1 BBC

California's #1 BBC Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Just a thought of mine

barebackslutwife likes this.
  2. barebackslutwife

barebackslutwife Well-Known Member

US
    I had a dirty,slutty but great feeling. I KNEW I was really going to like it.

3. sexymomma

sexymomma Active Member

I was nervous and excited

4. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Spain
    my husband was very nervous and excited to see what we were doing as my lover and I

barebackslutwife likes this.
  5. malizia2000

malizia2000 Active Member

Italy
    the first time was many years ago and we did not know any of this cuck/hotwife world. we were simply swingers, but she did not want my hubby but only me. instead of going away hubby told me to stay and have fun he would have only just looked.I thought that he was very generous and good to let me have sex while he watched. I thought it but after a while i sincerely enjoyed the situation

hotjen likes this.
  6. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Didn't know if I could take him he was 10in but once in he really turned me into a sliut loved it

7. wifen2bbc

wifen2bbc Active Member

I was so excited and wanted black cock in my ass so bad I started begging to be fucked in the ass while I sucked cock I herd my husband saying fuck her fuck the slut in the ass while I was being fucked in the ass my husband fucked my mouth asking me is that what you wanted you dirty slut say you love it say it

8. BNJ4BBC

BNJ4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I was just in shock. You say "I want black cock", but actually getting it is a mind fuck. I kept expecting her to back out, change her mind, but she never did. She was loving every minute.

raykink, serginho and Skinbones like this.
  9. Playtime Patty

Playtime Patty Well-Known Member Gold Member

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

10. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

It was our second date. He knew I was a stripper and often had sex with men if I liked them. That really turned him on a lot. So I asked if he would like to see what I do. He said yes and the next weekend (our second date) I told him to meet me at a hotel room at 6:00 pm. When he walked in I was riding a bbc and giving a bj to a white friend of mine. He looked a little shocked at first, but soon joined in the fun. We have been together ever since. It was pretty exciting for me but at the time I did not know he would end up being my husband