married woman looking

pammie

Female
I am 21 years old and live in Virginia. I am married to a white guy in his 30's and he is gone a lot of business trips. I am looking for discreet meetings with black men when my husband is away.

I want to see if sex with black men is as much fun as it looks. But, we have to meet in a public place first, maybe for a ******* or lunch or something then we can get a hotel room. Once we get to know each other, you can come to my apartment though. I want to have sex in the bed my husband and I use. I know he cheats on me when he is away. I am also interested in doing 2 guys at the same time or more than 3.

I like to suck :mstickle: and want to be fucked. I can travel but not a long way. No over nights stay though. Afternoons and evenings only, at least at first. I can get away for a weekend but only if my husband is out of the country. If he calls, I need to be able to talk on my cell. But, it would be fun to be talking to my husband while I have a black cock in me. hmmmm or, licking one.

Age not important but, please be well hung, 8" or more.

no jealousy please. I don't want to get involved with anyone.

thanks for reading.

I am 21 years old and live in Virginia. I am married to a white guy in his 30's and he is gone a lot of business trips. I am looking for discreet meetings with black men when my husband is away.

I want to see if sex with black men is as much fun as it looks. But, we have to meet in a public place first, maybe for a ******* or lunch or something then we can get a hotel room. Once we get to know each other, you can come to my apartment though. I want to have sex in the bed my husband and I use. I know he cheats on me when he is away. I am also interested in doing 2 guys at the same time or more than 3.

I like to suck :mstickle: and want to be fucked. I can travel but not a long way. No over nights stay though. Afternoons and evenings only, at least at first. I can get away for a weekend but only if my husband is out of the country. If he calls, I need to be able to talk on my cell. But, it would be fun to be talking to my husband while I have a black cock in me. hmmmm or, licking one.

Age not important but, please be well hung, 8" or more.

no jealousy please. I don't want to get involved with anyone.

thanks for reading.
where in va are you?

Back