Married Wife, loves Black Cocks

Hotboots101

Female
I am a married woman late 30's. My husbad and I started playing around with the idea of swinging some. That turned into sexual explorations. My husband enjoyed seeing me with other men, and added the thought of a well endowed man for me. From there he introduced the thought of a BBC. I never thought I would, but when I did I loved it. We have played around with 8 different men over the past 5 years. Two of these guys are regulars that come over once every couple weeks for a night of fun. I can say that I really enjoy being fucked by their long thick cocks.

I am a married woman late 30's. My husbad and I started playing around with the idea of swinging some. That turned into sexual explorations. My husband enjoyed seeing me with other men, and added the thought of a well endowed man for me. From there he introduced the thought of a BBC. I never thought I would, but when I did I loved it. We have played around with 8 different men over the past 5 years. Two of these guys are regulars that come over once every couple weeks for a night of fun. I can say that I really enjoy being fucked by their long thick cocks.
Hi -
i was curious if you were successful in finding some BBC in central fl. wife is wanting to explore and we are nervous about finding someone respectful and discrete. If you were successful and he is open to new partners please let us know.

Thanks

Back