Married wife having second thoughts

Would you fuck me?!

• Total voters
You can still get BBC. Black guys still hit on my wife all the time.

Only you can answer that question of whether you made a mistake by marrying your husband. If you truly do love him like you say, then I would hope that that means something and that you don't simply walk away from somebody you claim to love in exchange for carnal pleasures. And yes, you are attractive.

Against The Wind-Bob Seger

The years rolled slowly past,
and I found myself alone.
Surrounded by strangers I thought were my friends,
I found myself further and further from my home.

I guess I lost my way,
there were oh so many roads.
I was living to run and running to live,
Never worryied about paying or even how much I owed.

Moving 8 miles a minute for months at a time,
breaking all of the rules that would bend.
I began to find myself searching,
searching for shelter again and again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Life's journey is best enjoyed if you can find someone to complete it with you. Maybe your husband isn't that person, but someone is. I wouldn't put off, too long, at finding that person. He or she is the one that you'd never hurt in a million years.

damn, normally i tend to go to the single ladies first but for you i would def get with you. but as to your other question if you want to get with bbc when you are married make sure its something you want to do. wives having affair with bbc with an unknowing husband can ruin marriages and i really wouldn't advise getting out of marriage because he doesn't satisfy you. Have you tried something new regarding your sex life first, try to make it work first before thinking about it. and as i said again you are def quite the sexy lady

Back