married wht blak cok slut

Cut the bullshit!!! you posting this same ******* everyday, you ain't really looking for no black cock with those old pics, and your post are starting to annoy. Post some NEW real pics, and actually talk to a real bull, such as myself. I'm getting the feeling you are one of these posers this site seems to be full of. So do that, or take a chance on being roasted every time you post more of these same old tired pics, with these statements that you're making about wanting black cock.

er xcuse me im v genuine and ive met and fuked a few blak guys off this site thank u
That's what your text says, but I been following your POSTS, and it's the same old ass paper pics. Now you ******* me to go there. Show and prove slut, or shut the fuck up!! I challenge any cock on this site that has been with this slut to show and prove this actually happened since you wanna go there. I was being nice about your proof, now we can go this route. When you show real PROOF I will apologize forcalling you A FAKE!!

wonder the same thing, she told me she was a hour from me, I ask what city wanted to send her pics of me and my
BBC all I got from her was she was suppose to beg for my BBC! I'm not here to play, looking myself for another couple and had no luck here at all

wonder the same thing, she told me she was a hour from me, I ask what city wanted to send her pics of me and my
BBC all I got from her was she was suppose to beg for my BBC! I'm not here to play, looking myself for another couple and had no luck here at all
Look man, there are a bunch of bullshit artists on this site. I have decided to make it a point to call every asshole who is FAKE out on this. I will humiliate and talk about them fuckers till they beat it, or shut the fuck up, and peep in secret, cuz that's what they're about anyway. I don't care if they watch,but don't be putting ******* in the game with bullshit pictures and phony conversation. A lot of them are closet homos who really get off on looking at us big dick black bulls.

Look man, there are a bunch of bullshit artists on this site. I have decided to make it a point to call every asshole who is FAKE out on this. I will humiliate and talk about them fuckers till they beat it, or shut the fuck up, and peep in secret, cuz that's what they're about anyway. I don't care if they watch,but don't be putting ******* in the game with bullshit pictures and phony conversation. A lot of them are closet homos who really get off on looking at us big dick black bulls.
And notice that fake bitch didn't come back with no PROOF!!

Back