married white women...don't you love the feel

Ladies.......Don't you love the feel of a BBC in you?
Yes all through me!!!!I love to feel a black mans flesh deep inside of my body and it changes me every time I feel a black cock throbbing inside me as he cums and his seed,his juices,his dna becomes one with mine just shattering my marrital vows and giving me what I lust for!I love what it does to me and I get so turned on Im crazy and I cum so fucking hard over and over again!

I think that applies to ALL of us married folks that like "a little strange" every now and then. A strange pussy always feels "different", thus a bit more stimulating to have.
Most of us married folks don't get as much "strange" as we'd love to have.

Yes all through me!!!!I love to feel a black mans flesh deep inside of my body and it changes me every time I feel a black cock throbbing inside me as he cums and his seed,his juices,his dna becomes one with mine just shattering my marrital vows and giving me what I lust for!I love what it does to me and I get so turned on Im crazy and I cum so fucking hard over and over again!
I couldn't agree more. You said it perfect.

Ladies! Love hearing these proclamations and declarations of loving black cock!
I can attest to everything said here. I know the sex is magnified Explosively when I'm fucking some good white pussy!

And on a daily basis, hearing the women in my Kik group (single or attached) professing how much better BBC is for their life! :D :blackgreedy::threesome:

I do think it feels great to have a black cock inside me. There is something about the surge in energy and increased awareness of all of my senses, especially the smell of sex. Of course it makes it so much better for me to know that Lee is there and enjoying the idea that I am having a very fulfilling experience. :) Jen

Back