Married White Woman for Black Cock Masters

I am 5ft 2inches, very atheltic build, nice tits, and I have been told I have a cute ass. :). I am a total slut for Big, Black, Thick, Long cocks--the bigger the better! My fantasy is to have 2 black cocks and do a "dp", the eventually a gang bang. I am an exhibitionist and love to perform in front of people.
My husband is a voyeaur, and loves to watch, make videos and take photos of my sexual adventures. View attachment 124800
Beutiful picture ... large cock disappearing into your amazing body... especially hot to know you are just 5'2" !! ... Hope you were able to take every inch! ... sounds like you and your husband will/are having a great time!

View attachment 126321 There is nothing so satisfying as being completely filled by a massive thick hard black cock....It makes me feel like a complete and total woman

Beutiful .. and very intimate .. the way you are positioned, with his cock deep inside you, your body angled to take every last inch .. ... your head resting on his as your body is completely filled

Back