Married white woman are born brother fuckers:

J

johabbes

This is my wife of 33 years; first let me tell you more of myself I stand 6feet 4 inchesin my shoes an weigh 280 poundsmy cock are 10 incheslong and really thick and I had learn how to fuck with black ladies so I know how to please a woman and I thought our sex life were wonder full but what a mistake. One knight I got sick at work and was send home from work it was round and about 10 in the night when I got home parked my car in garage and went in to the house. But on my way in I saw that the door of our outside room are open so I went and look in to see if something are wrong with the black man that lived in outside room and to my surprize he was not there .
So I went into my house and walked to my room and what did I found there? my wife photo above naked on our bed legs wide open and on her this young black man also bud naked busy fucking my wife, I was so socked I could do nothing for a while and the longer I watched the hornier I got and I realised that my fantasy got true and then I leave them alone so she can enjoy her. But when I heard him leave that morning I got up and walked to his room to find him and he was still naked and saw that his cock was about 2 inches shorter than mine but just as thick as a soda can.
I went back to my wife and asked her. “ why love why?” and she “ why what my love?”
I “why did you fucked a black man as I remember that you actually hates them”
She “ o that firstly it is so natural to fuck him and the contrast makes me horny O don’t get me wrong I love our sex life but I need black dick also it is a must for all white women.”
From then on I let her fuck her black lovers and I get my some black pussy.

Back