Married White Slut

Whiskey&Wine

Hello Everyone on Blackintowhite,

We're a couple living in San Diego. A little bit about us. We're sexy nerds, and we don't own a television. She likes art, music and sex and I'm a pervert that likes history. I like sharing my wife with hung black men, and she's starting to love it as well. We've been with two different black men so far and she likes them BIG and a little rough. She's into hard doggy pounding, not missionary love making. We're pretty laid back and patient but we will want to meet and greet first to make sure there is the right chemistry.

Hello Everyone on Blackintowhite,

We're a couple living in San Diego. A little bit about us. We're sexy nerds, and we don't own a television. She likes art, music and sex and I'm a pervert that likes history. I like sharing my wife with hung black men, and she's starting to love it as well. We've been with two different black men so far and she likes them BIG and a little rough. She's into hard doggy pounding, not missionary love making. We're pretty laid back and patient but we will want to meet and greet first to make sure there is the right chemistry.
Mmmmm if only I was in Cali... I would put her in the hospital...;)

Reactions: wit
Back