Married White Mom Looking For Black

momforblack

Female
Hello All,
I am new on this site but i am not new on interracial life :)

I am a married white mom of 3 living in newyork but travel most of my time for work. I am working as a manager of a company . I like black men and meet with them mostly of on the nights of my work visits in hotels.. I'm a BBW who loves black cock cock and interracial lifestyle i am almost open to anything.My hubby and my children knows i am hanging with black men. They didn't like it but i can resist meeting with them. I am looking for hung guys to play with in the hotels. Imagine that...a big girl that likes chocolate! I only play bareback and love to take pics.

I know i am not so sexy but some handsome hung black guys maybe interested in meeting with me i don't have any limits.

Hello All,
I am new on this site but i am not new on interracial life :)

I am a married white mom of 3 living in newyork but travel most of my time for work. I am working as a manager of a company . I like black men and meet with them mostly of on the nights of my work visits in hotels.. I'm a BBW who loves black cock cock and interracial lifestyle i am almost open to anything.My hubby and my children knows i am hanging with black men. They didn't like it but i can resist meeting with them. I am looking for hung guys to play with in the hotels. Imagine that...a big girl that likes chocolate! I only play bareback and love to take pics.

I know i am not so sexy but some handsome hung black guys maybe interested in meeting with me i don't have any limits.
Hi Mom, I'm here in SE Mass...if you ever get in the area,look ME up...I'm Always down for hotel fun with a MWF...;)

Back