Married white couples

I think more black guys should befriend more married white couples, as the friendship grows i feel alot of white guys, including myself would let the wives try some bbc.I do not think it would take much for my wife to try a black guys cock for the first time.I wish we could find a black guy to befriend for a fuck buddy for the wife,iam sure black guys would love to fuck my wife- what do you guys/girls think?

I think more black guys should befriend more married white couples, as the friendship grows i feel alot of white guys, including myself would let the wives try some bbc.I do not think it would take much for my wife to try a black guys cock for the first time.I wish we could find a black guy to befriend for a fuck buddy for the wife,iam sure black guys would love to fuck my wife- what do you guys/girls think?

I couldn't agree more ... ones wife has just got to be comfortable with the situation if you're going to succeed in getting her to take on some strange cock! Especially so if it's her first time taking on some strange cock and it happens to be black cock! I know that in our situation anyway, it would have had never happened had Edwin not been a friend of mine! Although it was only a day or two after my wife first met him that she allowed him to fuck her, she later admitted to me that had I not known Edwin for as long as I did, she would never had allowed it to happen! It took me years to get her to that point. We have posted about this on this site, Interracial Story section, if you're interested in reading about that event!

I also KNOW, the climax and most exhilarating single moment during the whole time that she and Edwin were making out was when he first got between her legs, he on his knees, grasping her hip with one hand, holding his 12 inch black monster in the other and bought it's head to her wet swollen wanton pussy! Watching that black monster spread her white pussy lips that very first time as it attempted to enter her love nest, she gasping and attempting to pull away, added immeasurably to the excitement of the moment! Naturally, I guess, at that moment Edwin wasn't about to be denied his lust, held her firmly and planted about a 1/3 of that black intruder in her! After that she was his and his alone! She loved every inch he had and then some! Officially, I recall very clearly thinking, not only has she got her first strange cock out side my own (she was a true virgin when we married some 10 years previous) she was now officially blackened! There's something exciting and special about a white pussy taking a black cock! Especially so if the owner of that pussy is your wife! I guess it's the black, white thing! The taboo, perhaps!

So my suggestion is, GO FOR IT!

p.s. Yes! That is my wife's pussy in our Avatar! It was taken the morning after Edwin and she had taken time out for some much needed rest! I took this pic out on our condo patio! A few hours later they were back at it again! AWESOME!

I couldn't agree more ... ones wife has just got to be comfortable with the situation if you're going to succeed in getting her to take on some strange cock! Especially so if it's her first time taking on some strange cock and it happens to be black cock! I know that in our situation anyway, it would have had never happened had Edwin not been a friend of mine! Although it was only a day or two after my wife first met him that she allowed him to fuck her, she later admitted to me that had I not known Edwin for as long as I did, she would never had allowed it to happen! It took me years to get her to that point. We have posted about this on this site, Interracial Story section, if you're interested in reading about that event!

I also KNOW, the climax and most exhilarating single moment during the whole time that she and Edwin were making out was when he first got between her legs, he on his knees, grasping her hip with one hand, holding his 12 inch black monster in the other and bought it's head to her wet swollen wanton pussy! Watching that black monster spread her white pussy lips that very first time as it attempted to enter her love nest, she gasping and attempting to pull away, added immeasurably to the excitement of the moment! Naturally, I guess, at that moment Edwin wasn't about to be denied his lust, held her firmly and planted about a 1/3 of that black intruder in her! After that she was his and his alone! She loved every inch he had and then some! Officially, I recall very clearly thinking, not only has she got her first strange cock out side my own (she was a true virgin when we married some 10 years previous) she was now officially blackened! There's something exciting and special about a white pussy taking a black cock! Especially so if the owner of that pussy is your wife! I guess it's the black, white thing! The taboo, perhaps!

So my suggestion is, GO FOR IT!

p.s. Yes! That is my wife's pussy in our Avatar! It was taken the morning after Edwin and she had taken time out for some much needed rest! I took this pic out on our condo patio! A few hours later they were back at it again! AWESOME!
my wife knows that i want her to be black,to start with she said that she is not intrested,but when i said to her that she would not say know if a black guy with a horse dick would fuck her,i think she likes the idea.

The question though is whether she willing and finds black guys attractive sexually because only then does it become much easier. Finding a black to "befriend" ought to be fairly straight forward somewhat to find a fuck buddy, only opinion of course.

The question though is whether she willing and finds black guys attractive sexually because only then does it become much easier. Finding a black to "befriend" ought to be fairly straight forward somewhat to find a fuck buddy, only opinion of course.

My wife and I totally agree ... my wife says that had she not found Edwin (her bull) sexually attractive nothing would have had happened!

Exactly Drillher4me, but you both made the effort rather than wishful thinking so to speak.

jay22 ... needless to say ... "We cannot deny the facts, eh?"

By the way, that's really her pussy in our Avatar and I can hardly wait till it get its next BBC!

Agree Drillher4me, and very nice pussy With regards to next BBC, it can be arranged but like I stated previously the chemistry must there for it to work.

my wife knows that i want her to be black,to start with she said that she is not intrested,but when i said to her that she would not say know if a black guy with a horse dick would fuck her,i think she likes the idea.

I'm sure that she does think about it!
I was reading just this morning a study that was recently completed by a major medical university into "Human Sexuality!" Part of the study included a major national survey of women, 18 years and older. The question that caught my eye asked, and I extrapolate as best I recall the question, " .... have you had or have you ever thought of having having an interracial sexual relationship?" An amazing 87% replied "yes", 7% replied "maybe" and only 4% said "never", while 1% refused to reply. I'd suggest that your wife not being within that 87% is damn remote!

I'm sure that she does think about it!
I was reading just this morning a study that was recently completed by a major medical university into "Human Sexuality!" Part of the study included a major national survey of women, 18 years and older. The question that caught my eye asked, and I extrapolate as best I recall the question, " .... have you had or have you ever thought of having having an interracial sexual relationship?" An amazing 87% replied "yes", 7% replied "maybe" and only 4% said "never", while 1% refused to reply. I'd suggest that your wife not being within that 87% is damn remote!
I agree. An excellent way to start is to go to a club with a black friend whom you think that she finds attractive. Make sure that he dances with her. However, you, the husband, should dance with her just as much as he does. Compliment her by telling her how sexy she looks with him. If it's obvious that she's not really attracted to him, suggest that she pick a man who does attract her and invite him to dance. She will feel very naughty doing this, but she will do it, and she will enjoy it.

That is want I had planed but need to find that bbc friend or I like to just find a lounge/cafe that I can take her to that is frequented by BBC

I'm a new member so please forgive me if what I say is heresy, but I would say that you don't need to take a BBC. Any black male who doesn't look decrepit will do just fine. Other men will see your wife dancing and may come over to chat. If your wife is friendly, she may start a conversation or dance with the man who may or may not be a BBC. She doesn't need to get fucked with a 14'' cock. If she gets a 5'' cock, it will break the ice. She'll be far more comfortable thinking about the next one. And remember, if she takes one, she'll take another one. Meanwhile, enjoy watching her dance and fool around with black men. You know how she looks when a man arouses her. For me, watching that once faithful wife aroused by another man is an extraordinary turn-on.

My cocksman days were years ago, but I well remember the thrill of the first time I felt up my wife-to-be. Once I'd fucked her, that was no big deal, but I still remember the first time I felt her tits. The first time that I unhooked her bra, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. The journey should be as enjoyable as the destination. :bounce:

I know that if I can find a place to take her and there are bbc there and she gets flirted with chances are she will find it exciting knowing that she is still desirable at her age

Back