Married Whie Senior couple for Fun

bobbyhotone2

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I am 66 and my wife is 63. We are both about average height and weight. We do have wrinkles that come with aging. I have been a happy cuckold for many years. I also have a teenie weenie which adds to my excitement and humiliation. We do play but not often because of my wife's changing moods.
Currently, I am interested in finding men to be in partially naked or naked pics with my wife. We enjoy taking flashing pics in public settings. I also enjoy chatting about my wife and the cuckold lifestyle.

Peter Paul,

Hi, I became a cuckold when I caught my wife cheating on me. Before this I was a normal loving husband and considered my wife my wife and mine only. I never had any thoughts of sharing my wife with anyone. I had not even heard of the term cuckold, nevertheless know what it meant.
As I said this guy, or guys, was fucking my wife and when I found out I was very mad and told her she was a slut and to get out of my life. She said fine and left. Some time later I decided I wanted her back but she did not want to come back.
She told me she was having fun fucking other men, not just 1 man, and that she would divorce me if I did not accept and allow her to fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere she wanted, and she did not want to see any grumpy faces on me or complaints from me about her fucking other men. yes In the beginning it was very humiliating for me to watch my wife get ready to go fuck other men, often in front of our families and friends. Most of them were very mad at my wife for treating me like a beaten dog, which I was.
I hated the idea, felt like my whole life was in the toilet, cried, thought of killing her, the guys she was fucking and even myself; but I didn't. Probably because we had 5 children who would lose their mom and ******* if I did.
She finally decided to come back after I begged her.
I agonized for about a year and finally decided if my wife was going to be a filthy slut for other men to enjoy using as their fuck toy, and she was loving being a filthy slut, that I would learn to enjoy watching my wife be a filthy slut for other men. Which is what I did. I even enjoyed watching my wife lick another man's asshole.
I love my wife very much, so I had to accept her being a slut to save our marriage. Of course, it was a much different marriage, but she did still come home to me almost every night.
We got past this rough period by me learning to accept and eventually enjoy watching other men fuck my wife and watch my wife suck other mens cocks.
Eventually I liked her slutty acts. Then we started going to the nude beach. There were mostly men there so the females get alot of attention. My wife has very big tits so the men love to see her naked tits. Mona, my wife, and I had our first experience of me watching her with other men several summers ago. We were at the nude beach taking pics of each other when this fellow asked me if I would like him to take a pic of us. I said yes and he took a few of us. Then I just got the idea that it would be fun to see Mona nude with this guy in a pic. I then took some pics of this guy with my wife. We started talking with him and then he joined us at our area on the beach. It was exciting to have a totally nude man inches from my wife talking to her about sucking cocks and how she liked to be fucked. He was telling us how big and beautiful her tits were. I then asked him if he wanted to play with her big tits. He said of course and then started to play with them. There he was in the middle of the nude beach playing with my wife's tits while myself and about 30 other people watched. I was also taking pictures of him playing with my wife's tits. He got hard and was dripping cum in the process. We had to be careful because it is against the law to have sex on the beach. We had so much fun we met this guy a few more times during the summer. Then my wife started playing with his cock, sucking his cock, and then fucking him. The guys name is Bill, and he is one of the guys in some of our pics.

Peter Paul,

Hi, I became a cuckold when I caught my wife cheating on me. Before this I was a normal loving husband and considered my wife my wife and mine only. I never had any thoughts of sharing my wife with anyone. I had not even heard of the term cuckold, nevertheless know what it meant.
As I said this guy, or guys, was fucking my wife and when I found out I was very mad and told her she was a slut and to get out of my life. She said fine and left. Some time later I decided I wanted her back but she did not want to come back.
She told me she was having fun fucking other men, not just 1 man, and that she would divorce me if I did not accept and allow her to fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere she wanted, and she did not want to see any grumpy faces on me or complaints from me about her fucking other men. yes In the beginning it was very humiliating for me to watch my wife get ready to go fuck other men, often in front of our families and friends. Most of them were very mad at my wife for treating me like a beaten dog, which I was.
I hated the idea, felt like my whole life was in the toilet, cried, thought of killing her, the guys she was fucking and even myself; but I didn't. Probably because we had 5 children who would lose their mom and ******* if I did.
She finally decided to come back after I begged her.
I agonized for about a year and finally decided if my wife was going to be a filthy slut for other men to enjoy using as their fuck toy, and she was loving being a filthy slut, that I would learn to enjoy watching my wife be a filthy slut for other men. Which is what I did. I even enjoyed watching my wife lick another man's asshole.
I love my wife very much, so I had to accept her being a slut to save our marriage. Of course, it was a much different marriage, but she did still come home to me almost every night.
We got past this rough period by me learning to accept and eventually enjoy watching other men fuck my wife and watch my wife suck other mens cocks.
Eventually I liked her slutty acts. Then we started going to the nude beach. There were mostly men there so the females get alot of attention. My wife has very big tits so the men love to see her naked tits. Mona, my wife, and I had our first experience of me watching her with other men several summers ago. We were at the nude beach taking pics of each other when this fellow asked me if I would like him to take a pic of us. I said yes and he took a few of us. Then I just got the idea that it would be fun to see Mona nude with this guy in a pic. I then took some pics of this guy with my wife. We started talking with him and then he joined us at our area on the beach. It was exciting to have a totally nude man inches from my wife talking to her about sucking cocks and how she liked to be fucked. He was telling us how big and beautiful her tits were. I then asked him if he wanted to play with her big tits. He said of course and then started to play with them. There he was in the middle of the nude beach playing with my wife's tits while myself and about 30 other people watched. I was also taking pictures of him playing with my wife's tits. He got hard and was dripping cum in the process. We had to be careful because it is against the law to have sex on the beach. We had so much fun we met this guy a few more times during the summer. Then my wife started playing with his cock, sucking his cock, and then fucking him. The guys name is Bill, and he is one of the guys in some of our pics.
sounds so very much like my wife and how i ended up becoming a cuckold. we do learn to really enjoy our wives being the sluts they are

I am 66 and my wife is 63. We are both about average height and weight. We do have wrinkles that come with aging. I have been a happy cuckold for many years. I also have a teenie weenie which adds to my excitement and humiliation. We do play but not often because of my wife's changing moods.
Currently, I am interested in finding men to be in partially naked or naked pics with my wife. We enjoy taking flashing pics in public settings. I also enjoy chatting about my wife and the cuckold lifestyle.
Msg me here..if you're still interested in males for her
Ed

Back