Married St.Louis girl w/cuckold hubby needs black dick bad!

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
Hello Im a petite little blonde housewife and mom 5'3" 100 lbs and hot.And I only sleep with black guys and sometimes if hes good I let my husband watch.A few years back my husbands black friend pinned me against our kitchen counter and fondled my pussy while he gently kissed me and then pulled me against him so I could feel his cock through his shorts.This was all happening while my husband was in the shower in the next room! He kissed me very passionately and I started feeling excited and I felt ashamed and scared my husband would walk in but this strong black man held me there and contnued rubbing my pussy and I found myself pressing up on to his hand andthen I pressed my pussy on to his cock through his shorts in one second he had his huge rock hard cock out and my panties aside and he was penetrating my married pussy and right there I pulled him inside of me and with my butt balanced on the edge of our kitchen counter I fucked him and he fucked me hard and put his baby seed inside of me and I loved it.Eventually my husband caught him fucking me one night and my black lover told him to get the fuck out and close the door right as he was cumming deep in my pussy and I was gasping and cumming together with him

Well this white woman is comitted to be an irresistable lover for all black men to have and breed! You have a married white girl here that will spread my tiny legs and fuck you hard and beg for you to cum inside of me! You can fuck me hard and deep and cum all up in me honey whenever you want it baby.I may be married to a white man baby but my pussy is for all black men to fuck and cum in! Let me know when you want to fuck my husbands wife and Ill let you fuck me good and get off again and again.

Yes baby thats what I want this white wifes tiny shaved pussy pumped full of black mans body fluids gushing inside me! I love giving what is supposed to be my husbands pussy away to strong black brothers to fuck hard and deep and fill full of hot gooey black baby seed.Im here for you to fuck honey and you will be very pleased!

I love it! Yes show him how a real man fuckshis wife and cums deep in my pussy!I love him seeing me love a black mans cock as it defiles his wifes pussy! I love him seeing me make passionate love to black men and wanting them and deeply passionately kissing them and I love him watching me hold my black lovers tight and trembling and gasping as they release all of their love and hot cum deep into my womb, his wifes womb taken and seeded by the superior black man! I love being a whore for black men!

You're just too perfect! I would enjoy fucking you alone over and over. Might just surprise you in a hotel with a bunch of black men

Back