Married or single?

Curious Couple 4 BBC

Female
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Ok guys which do your prefer married or single woman? If you chose married woman, do youlike it even more when you know the husband? For me and my lovers, they like to know my husband and the little devil in me likes it too...If they guy Im with is married, I like to get to know their wife..My guys love it when I tell them how much better they are than my husband and I love hearing them tell me how much better I am than I am then their wife ( or girlfriend) can anyone relate?

There's something exciting about being with a married woman, especially when her husband doesn't know she's into black guys. I dated a woman once who took a call from her husband on her cell as I was fucking her. I liked that. At the same time, it's nice to be with a single women too that we don't have to worry about getting caught.lol

There's something exciting about being with a married woman, especially when her husband doesn't know she's into black guys. I dated a woman once who took a call from her husband on her cell as I was fucking her. I liked that. At the same time, it's nice to be with a single women too that we don't have to worry about getting caught.lol
Thank you for your reply sir :)

Most of the women I have fucked in my life have been married. I guess I obviously prefer married women because things are less complicated. The main reason they are seeing me is for sex. I have a large cock and they seem to enjoy what I do with it. The subject of their husband seldom comes up. If it does it is generally an admonition to be discrete so the husband doesn't find out. It goes without saying that I fuck better than her husband, if the sex was better with him she wouldn't be with me.

Most of the women over the years didn't appear to have any interest in divorce. They have been for the most part middle class to upper middle class and most lived rather comfortable lives. Periodic visits with me are kind of a hobby. I curl their toes and fuck them senseless and then they go back to their PTA meetings and soccer moms existence.

Last edited:
I think most men unless they are looking for a wife or a full time companion want a married woman the guys can lie to them because they know the wives are lying to their husbands. The pussy is free and most likely disease free and if they get pregnant it is not their problem. The other thing is there is not as much expected from a lover with a married woman the same woman that claims there is no romance or forplay with her hubby will slip off for a quick screw with a guy in her car or his trailer when he says he wants to see her and she thinks he cares.

I'm never the one to make such choice. Whichever comes to me is what I take. Married or single.

The subject of their husband seldom comes up. If it does it is generally an admonition to be discrete so the husband doesn't find out. It goes without saying that I fuck better than her husband said:
Wow! Some of you guys are absolutely clueless! When two people have been married for 10-20-30 years the sex can become mundane. many don't make it this long so you add excitement where you can find it, occasionally, you'll bring a third or maybe more to the party. I have sex with people besides my wife and it's has NOTHING to do with them being better but simply something different. However, you keep praising yourself..

Back