Married need answeres

I need some advice on how to get my Christian sexy wife to cuckold me with BBC bulls wether I like it or not ! I just need validation that I don't deserve my fucking wife I am 5.8 inches hard and only last 7 to 10 min in bed usually and only fuck her once a couple weeks.

I was told small white guys don't get a choice with there wives and BBC Bulls ! Need some help with this please

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 338
To go from a "Christian wife" to a slut for BBC is a HUGE step. Maybe ease into it and let nature take its course. I always suggest fantasizing during doggie style sex, that way she can react without looking at you and feeling self-conscious. Tell her you would love to have someone licking her clit while she is being fucked. See how she reacts. Be careful what you ask for...reality vs fantasy...big difference.

I don't please her I know I don't, 5.9 inches hard is fucking pathetic cuckold status huh?! I thought about lying saying they are old friend and we all get ******* and stuff and I fake pass out and they get her to cheat and take it...

Are you a married hot wife?

I'm puzzled almost by the entirety of this post. You have a Christian wife who you're asking/desiring to violate her marriage vows ... to commit adultery, and you're asking her to violate her faith ... now that's weird in itself. For one, IF she is truly a Christian, that in itself would void her ultimate goal as a Christian of going to heaven. Its a violation of one of the 10 Commandments. If she's a true committed Christian, you are wasting your time.

Second, you're saying you're ONLY 5.9 inches ... I assume that's length, which is quite normal for men. You're not the least bit "small" and the only inadequacy I see is your own REAL desire to please your wife. Many men fail at sex because they approach the activity from a selfish direction ... to please themselves, not please their woman, thus your whole time humping your woman is to reach your own selfish CUM, not enjoy sex with her.

You need reprograming more than you need a another man poling your woman. Time to MAN UP!

I need some advice on how to get my Christian sexy wife to cuckold me with BBC bulls wether I like it or not ! I just need validation that I don't deserve my fucking wife I am 5.8 inches hard and only last 7 to 10 min in bed usually and only fuck her once a couple weeks.

I was told small white guys don't get a choice with there wives and BBC Bulls ! Need some help with this please
I believe there may be some Bible verses that could help convince her. In Deuteronomy it says, "She who lieth with the horse-membered ******* of Ham will cease relations with her husband and not give a damn. And she will beget mocha colored stallions and those generations shall please the Lord and be blessed."

I'm puzzled almost by the entirety of this post. You have a Christian wife who you're asking/desiring to violate her marriage vows ... to commit adultery, and you're asking her to violate her faith ... now that's weird in itself. For one, IF she is truly a Christian, that in itself would void her ultimate goal as a Christian of going to heaven. Its a violation of one of the 10 Commandments. If she's a true committed Christian, you are wasting your time.

Second, you're saying you're ONLY 5.9 inches ... I assume that's length, which is quite normal for men. You're not the least bit "small" and the only inadequacy I see is your own REAL desire to please your wife. Many men fail at sex because they approach the activity from a selfish direction ... to please themselves, not please their woman, thus your whole time humping your woman is to reach your own selfish CUM, not enjoy sex with her.

You need reprograming more than you need a another man poling your woman. Time to MAN UP!
Totally right,you have never satisfied her,because of the time.it takes her a hour to get ready,an for what?10 mins,WTF.eat her pussy,lick her ass,build her up good before you get on her,then think about something else before you nut,then you can talk ******* in the heat of the moment,my girl loves my 6 ins.it took 4years for me to talk her into fucking a black man,she is a redneck country girl,if her daddy only knew,her black man that she has now ,makes her squirt an give her the best fucking she has ever had.he is 7 1/2 long

Back