Married hot slut needs BBC in Alabama

we r a couple looking for her 1st BBC. We r looking for a black bull in the southeast. We r willing to travel to play. She is 32 and very hot and sexxy. We have pics to send. She wants a Hung black stud that can pound her into submission. Hit us up and let's cam.

we r a couple looking for her 1st BBC. We r looking for a black bull in the southeast. We r willing to travel to play. She is 32 and very hot and sexxy. We have pics to send. She wants a Hung black stud that can pound her into submission. Hit us up and let's cam.
Come to charlotte and play with me. I'll make sure that pussy becomes submissive.

Well endowed black men ******* drama disease free I would love to meet with your wife and have some fun with her. Here's some pictures and a way to contact and I hope you guys like. You can kik me at ittcns

Attachments

• f99489eb-9023-42de-bc3b-835196257550.jpg
    f99489eb-9023-42de-bc3b-835196257550.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0276.JPG
    IMG_0276.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 12
Back