married from Uk,anyone up for skype chat.

AllSheWantsISBBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi know most of you hot guys from are mostly US based on here so love to chat with some of you guys.who knows how hot the chat will get.
If you like the idea inbox me a pic & skype username & will send you a friend request on skype & not just cock pics send please I'm a pretty fussy chic so have to be good on the eye & of course big & black

Attachments

• DSC_0459.JPG
    8.1 MB · Views: 215
  • DSC_0457.JPG
    9.4 MB · Views: 164
Hi know most of you hot guys from are mostly US based on here so love to chat with some of you guys.who knows how hot the chat will get.
If you like the idea inbox me a pic & skype username & will send you a friend request on skype & not just cock pics send please I'm a pretty fussy chic so have to be good on the eye & of course big & black

Hello. I'm John From DC. Can't send you a message because of your settings. Sure I'd like to skype. Nice pics.

Heyyyyy, does it really make a difference in skype whether we are in the UK or USA or anywhere else. The truth on skype is that we are far......aaaaaaaaaaand.......the second truth is that we can surely get closer after skype....Cant we?? So message me @amandeep.singh.sohpal@gmail.com and wwe will surely get closer.....

not sur if u found someone but contact me if not

i have, im local. you just need to give me some details so we can connect easier...

Back