Married Females.

That would depend on weather he was willing to share me or not. Me married to a white cock is that I fuck different black bulls. But if the black bull I married didn't care if I was fucked by others black dicks then definitely. I would have married one in a second.

For me, I was with black guys before I was married and before I knew my hubs and I did not marry a black man for a few reasons. The biggest is my parents would never have approved and I think it would have been too much for any relationship to deal with. Also when I met my hubs I really kinda knew he was the guy! Last but not least black guys I was seeing before I got married never talked marriage with me to begin with and the one black guy I would involved with the longest said he just couldn't marry a white girl.
Couldn't marry a white girl. His loss.

For me, I was with black guys before I was married and before I knew my hubs and I did not marry a black man for a few reasons. The biggest is my parents would never have approved and I think it would have been too much for any relationship to deal with. Also when I met my hubs I really kinda knew he was the guy! Last but not least black guys I was seeing before I got married never talked marriage with me to begin with and the one black guy I would involved with the longest said he just couldn't marry a white girl.
Thanks, for your reply, his lost.

I was with two different Black men before I married my husband. My husband releases me, with his blessing, to Black men for their taking. I wouldn't have it any other way. I have the best of both worlds!!!
d
Yes u do, u lucky girl. Thanks for your reply.
You are welcome actually great subject will be following it to see how everyone answers..... I suspect like Nancy many married women feel the same today

Difficult question...

First and foremost, I could not be without my ******* in my life. So if losing my current husband meant losing them, then no.

If I was doing black back in high school and things went diffrent then maybe, but I have to consider the ******* first.
Thanks for your reply.

That would depend on weather he was willing to share me or not. Me married to a white cock is that I fuck different black bulls. But if the black bull I married didn't care if I was fucked by others black dicks then definitely. I would have married one in a second.
Thanks for your reply.

Back