Married cuckold couple seek blk bull in uk

zimmy

Male
Hi we are a married white couple who enjoy the cuckold scene and want to explore the dark side . Wifewant to try a vwe black gentleman , must have good stamina and be multi cummer . Coffee colour would be perfect with a good sence of humour . please no rude boy type this is not what she likes .
wife is 44yrs and very pretty with good assets . She likes to be seduced mentally before any sexual activity ...pictures of wife on request . We are in the south east , cambridge area .please contact sande.ss205@gmail.com

Hi we are a married white couple who enjoy the cuckold scene and want to explore the dark side . Wifewant to try a vwe black gentleman , must have good stamina and be multi cummer . Coffee colour would be perfect with a good sence of humour . please no rude boy type this is not what she likes .
wife is 44yrs and very pretty with good assets . She likes to be seduced mentally before any sexual activity ...pictures of wife on request . We are in the south east , cambridge area .please contact sande.ss205@gmail.com
Hello Zimmy,

I am based in Hertfordshire and travel to Cambridge mostly week days. I am based in Hitchin and you can contact me on raki45@hotmail.co.uk

Back