Married couple in Virginia seeking BBC for her

We are new to the lifestyle, but have crossed the line and she has started playing with one or more BBC at a time. If you are in the Central Virginia area please contact us to meet. We sometimes get to the DC area so that works too.
Cum visit the Nations Capital and let me show you a good old time. BBC is a traveler and go getter so let the games begin.

We are new to the lifestyle, but have crossed the line and she has started playing with one or more BBC at a time. If you are in the Central Virginia area please contact us to meet. We sometimes get to the DC area so that works too.

im n lynchburg. wat part if central va

We are absolutely real, just rarely check this site as it is not really designed to meet people. We've had much better luck on Adultfriendfinder and SDC and we have tons of testimonials from black men who regularly use my wife now. I cannot recall why VABULLMASTER would conclude we are fake, but keep in mind that just because you think of yourself as a bull doesn't mean you will be a fit physically for every couple. In our case, my wife is tall so she will not even consider meeting with a black man that is less than 5'10 inches in height. Period. No Exceptions.

To VABULLMASTER - you are welcome to contact us again if you feel there's been a misunderstanding.

I am near central va, would love to meet her

We are absolutely real, just rarely check this site as it is not really designed to meet people. We've had much better luck on Adultfriendfinder and SDC and we have tons of testimonials from black men who regularly use my wife now. I cannot recall why VABULLMASTER would conclude we are fake, but keep in mind that just because you think of yourself as a bull doesn't mean you will be a fit physically for every couple. In our case, my wife is tall so she will not even consider meeting with a black man that is less than 5'10 inches in height. Period. No Exceptions.

To VABULLMASTER - you are welcome to contact us again if you feel there's been a misunderstanding.
Seriously Max?? I'm fucking 6ft tall f.o.h.

Back