Married couple confused / just wondering

jcajk

Couple
Wife are I are into bondage and this BBC master liked to tie her up and mouth fuck her. He paid a lot of attention to her hands... He positioned her on her knees as illustrated and told her to keep her hands behind her back, palms facing out and fingers spread.
After awhile he taped her hands behind her back and while she was sucking him off, her hands were sort of clenched... He then demanded she opened them wide again as the smaller picture in the lower left shows...As she was not struggling to free herself, I was curious what that meant, especially because she was tightly bound..
Someone suggested that it was to give up her inner resistance which makes sense but I am wondering if that was meant to humiliate her, or me? Or if the fingers spread was supposed to show helplessness and vulnerability? Or just him letting me know he had total control of her every action...
I'd appreciate any feedback, it seemed unusual at the time and we were both wondering what that meant..
Maybe a BDSM forum might know, but I'm guessing there are some Dom's on here
aaac.jpg

Wife are I are into bondage and this BBC master liked to tie her up and mouth fuck her. He paid a lot of attention to her hands... He positioned her on her knees as illustrated and told her to keep her hands behind her back, palms facing out and fingers spread.
After awhile he taped her hands behind her back and while she was sucking him off, her hands were sort of clenched... He then demanded she opened them wide again as the smaller picture in the lower left shows...As she was not struggling to free herself, I was curious what that meant, especially because she was tightly bound..
Someone suggested that it was to give up her inner resistance which makes sense but I am wondering if that was meant to humiliate her, or me? Or if the fingers spread was supposed to show helplessness and vulnerability? Or just him letting me know he had total control of her every action...
I'd appreciate any feedback, it seemed unusual at the time and we were both wondering what that meant..
View attachment 1951941
I am no expert.. a finer level of control and submission.. perhaps..

Closed fist is the most aggressive posture (punch). Open hand/fingers together is the second most aggressive (slapping). You can't be very aggressive with the fingers spread, as it would be kind of a fairy slap. Also, as you worry about keeping your fingers apart, you are less able to fight against him with the rest of your body. It kind of keeps you off balance working to spread your fingers.

View attachment 1951941
Opening her hands gives her more leverage to deep throat..

Closed fist is the most aggressive posture (punch). Open hand/fingers together is the second most aggressive (slapping). You can't be very aggressive with the fingers spread, as it would be kind of a fairy slap. Also, as you worry about keeping your fingers apart, you are less able to fight against him with the rest of your body. It kind of keeps you off balance working to spread your fingers.
Good points, I figured it was some kind of control game he was exhibiting, she looked really vulnerable with her hands like this

Back