Married but Dedicated to Black Cock Slut in Chicago area

How would you like to Fuck/Own me best ?

• Total voters

Cassidy

Female
Hello !

I am a married white girl that only fucks hung black cock. Love to serve under a rough dominant black man in anyway he desires... Self proclaimed black cum slut loves bareback breeding sessions, gangbangs, 3 somes, ******* play and much more. I'm very proud to be a real and true BBC whore and expect to be treated as one always! Gets me off so hard.... I insist on making home movies of my adventures. sometimes cuck husband is present to record my fun and clean me up! Looking for hung cock in the area for 1 night sessions, weekly play or owned regularly by the right man. Please contact me if your in the area or have found interest in this post. I am not shy at all so do not be with me ! :)

Attachments

• 6Cock GangBang 8-4-11 (74) Last.JPG
    6Cock GangBang 8-4-11 (74) Last.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 754
Hello !

I am a married white girl that only fucks hung black cock. Love to serve under a rough dominant black man in anyway he desires... Self proclaimed black cum slut loves bareback breeding sessions, gangbangs, 3 somes, ******* play and much more. I'm very proud to be a real and true BBC whore and expect to be treated as one always! Gets me off so hard.... I insist on making home movies of my adventures. sometimes cuck husband is present to record my fun and clean me up! Looking for hung cock in the area for 1 night sessions, weekly play or owned regularly by the right man. Please contact me if your in the area or have found interest in this post. I am not shy at all so do not be with me ! :)
Massivly thick 10"x8: thick Glock here in Fl 4 U babe. I will make your ass & pussy *******... Mmmmm yummy.;)

Hello !

contact me. we can definitely stretch them sweet, white, holes out for you. cuck can film/ clean u up!

tyson
e: beautifuldick13@yahoo.com

from nyc....... anytime ur here would love to own and pound that pussy .. bring some of my friends over and let them have some fun

Hello !

Gonna be in Chi town next week sexy. Hope you're up for being black owned & fucked.

Back