Married BBC?

Well im a single bbc , i was in a previous relationship , but that never mattered to the cpls or single females , actually it made them want it more...I understand what your saying but theres nothing you can do , nothing can stop when someone wants a bbc , they are going for it , distance , time , marriage nothing matters.

IMO ... I think IF I was a bbc, I'd prefer everything to be consensual, otherwise there's always that risk that things might become confrontational with the hubby. Last thing I would want would be for a white man to barge in and want to start trouble when all I'm wanting is to score some white pussy, cause there's no guarantees that I would come out on the positive end of it all ... just wouldn't be worth it to me. Too many beautiful and willing women out there to take chances with a cheating female. Its too often the woman gets crap started, then a man that gets stuck with the cleanup ... and that's BS! :rolleyes:

I, personally, would only want to be with a married guy if he has the same understanding with his wife as I have with my husband. Just as I have no intention/desire to leave my marriage, I would never want to be the cause of strife in someone else's.

Mari ... I'm in 100% agreement with that. Its called "respect for the marriage vows". And, even if the person, one is considering being with, doesn't respect their own marriage vow, its no reason for helping that individual "cheat". Real cheating usually causes trouble, and I wouldn't want to get sucked up into their problem. :unsure:

I'm glad to know its not just me that feels that way. I've been cheated on and it made me feel like *******. I could never help do that to someone else. As long as its all open and honest that's great. I have played with several blk couples. Sometimes the woman is kind of shy but it really turns me on when she makes me do all the nasty things for her man that she doesn't want to do. After all that is what I am best at...being a nasty slut for black cock

Ok. I hear the opinions here. I'm a married black male looking for some additional pussy. My wife is not aware that i'm actually looking (this time) and I intend on keeping it that way. My issue is she just don't give up enough pussy. she knows this. so i'm at a point where i'm looking to see what's out there but have yet to cross the line. Don't get it twisted, I'm down for and will do whatever it takes to get my wife off and try and increase her libido. But its just not who she is. I have no intentions of ever leaving her and she ain't leaving me no matter what. that's just who we are. we tried adding an additional female to the mix and mutually agreed it's not for us. so i'm looking for someone in my similar situation to talk with or take that step with.
We have been together for 10 years. About 6 years in I found that I was suffering from a medical issue. The medical issue has been corrected but by correcting it , it has cause my sex drive to increase 10 fold. Before the correction of the medical issue, I could handle the infrequent sex. But now since it's been corrected I can't. She is well aware of this and she is trying to accommodate me as best she can but like I said it's just not her.
I will continue to deal with the infrequent sex until I find the right one to creep / cheat with. I'm not trying to pile up the bodies, just want 1 long term that is in a similar situation.

My issue is she just don't give up enough pussy. she knows this. .....
we tried adding an additional female to the mix and mutually agreed it's not for us. ....
I could handle the infrequent sex. But now since it's been corrected I can't. She is well aware of this and she is trying to accommodate me as best she can but like I said it's just not her.
I will continue to deal with the infrequent sex until I find the right one to creep / cheat with. I'm not trying to pile up the bodies, just want 1 long term that is in a similar situation.

OK, so since you've already talked with her about adding an additional female, which I'm assuming was discussed as being a single female, why not talk to her about it being a cuckold couple?

Part of why (for her) the idea of adding a single female to the mix didn't work was she probably was afraid of you becoming emotionally attached to the other woman and having that fuck up your marriage. With a cuckold couple she may be more comfortable knowing that the woman is married and isn't looking for a husband, just some extra dick, the same as you need some extra cunt. Plus she could meet the husband as well so she knows it's on the up and up.

If there is a possibility that she might be cool with it, wouldn't it be better to be able to enjoy it openly instead of sneaking around?

OK, so since you've already talked with her about adding an additional female, which I'm assuming was discussed as being a single female, why not talk to her about it being a cuckold couple?

Part of why (for her) the idea of adding a single female to the mix didn't work was she probably was afraid of you becoming emotionally attached to the other woman and having that fuck up your marriage. With a cuckold couple she may be more comfortable knowing that the woman is married and isn't looking for a husband, just some extra dick, the same as you need some extra cunt. Plus she could meet the husband as well so she knows it's on the up and up.

If there is a possibility that she might be cool with it, wouldn't it be better to be able to enjoy it openly instead of sneaking around?

I thank you for your comment. It's greatly appreciated.
I really don't think she'll agree to it but eventually I might bring it up. Understand I'm not crossing the line tomorrow but down the line there is a strong possibility that I will.

As it relates to the single woman, this was something we had discussed while we were dating as it was a curiosity of hers. How that situation came about since we were married was related to my increased sex drive. Since my wife could not keep up and my drive had increased far beyond hers, I feel I was left with the following options : 1) Step outside my marriage solo, 2) re-visit the 3 some talk, 3) leave things as is and continue to beat off until I damage my goods. Options one and three did not seem right to me when I knew she was one board for option 2. Well option 2 did not work because we realized neither one of us liked seeing one another with someone else. That's why I'm leaning towards "the secret".
Trust me when I say, I'm not leaving my wife and she is not leaving me no matter what. We have that understanding. Plus I have what I call a One Time Cheat Pass - If I get caught one time she will forgive, 2 times and it's a wrap.

This whole cuck thing has me taken back a little. I know I would not be comfortable with a woman's man/ husband in the room. Now if the situation were/was as you describe, both parties are aware but neither are present, might make me feel more comfortable, I still think I would feel a little weird about the situation. I guess I have never personally met anyone or know anyone that I could talk to that lives that lifestyle on a face to face basis.
Right now I have what I call the Vegas mentality - What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas / Loose lips sink ships.

Yup, gotta agree with ya, wilsrvu. And I will add, if a married person has to secretly cheat on their spouse, then they're not married to their soulmate, and will never know the true happiness of that marriage.

Quote: "for it was not into my ear he whispered, but into my heart ... it was not my lips he kissed, but my very soul." Judy Garland (when asked what her definition of a soulmate was)

I thank you for your comment. It's greatly appreciated.
I really don't think she'll agree to it but eventually I might bring it up. Understand I'm not crossing the line tomorrow but down the line there is a strong possibility that I will.

This whole cuck thing has me taken back a little. I know I would not be comfortable with a woman's man/ husband in the room. Now if the situation were/was as you describe, both parties are aware but neither are present, might make me feel more comfortable, I still think I would feel a little weird about the situation. I guess I have never personally met anyone or know anyone that I could talk to that lives that lifestyle on a face to face basis.

Your welcome and don't give up hope. One thing I've learned is that women can surprise the heck out of you!
Things I never thought my Wife would go for, she not only has, but some were "her" idea. ;)

Also, keep in mind that there is no "one way" to cuckold. For as many cuckolding relationships that there are, they all have their own variation on the theme. There are many couples in which the wife goes out to play while hubby waits at home for her return.

Hopefully, you will find such a couple and after meeting them, your wife will feel comfortable with the idea of you and the other man's wife taking care of each other's need for that little bit more and what happens in Vegas won't be an issue.
Best of luck! :)

Your welcome and don't give up hope. One thing I've learned is that women can surprise the heck out of you!
Things I never thought my Wife would go for, she not only has, but some were "her" idea. ;)

Also, keep in mind that there is no "one way" to cuckold. For as many cuckolding relationships that there are, they all have their own variation on the theme. There are many couples in which the wife goes out to play while hubby waits at home for her return.

Hopefully, you will find such a couple and after meeting them, your wife will feel comfortable with the idea of you and the other man's wife taking care of each other's need for that little bit more and what happens in Vegas won't be an issue.
Best of luck! :)
Thank you

Back