Mari is to be Blacked this Saturday. July 23 2011 !!!!

Mariii

Okay so we have found a bull that Mari is very interested in. It is a guy that i know who I use to talk to at my old gym named Dion, and we would "sell" eachother things in the past. He is a cocked out ( Muscular) Black dude of course. He dosent know that she is my girl he thinks it a friend of mine. We went out to a local bar together with another one of her friends. They hit it off very well and were dancing all over the dance floor all night! Any way they traded cell # and have been chatting i have been reading the txts too and wow it gets me going as much as her. She has gotten pics of his package to and i must say Damn he most at least be double my size!! We have talked about it alot and are for sure down and excited! We even went panty shopping for the event! She is going over his house this saturday and she is sure they will have sex! I wont be able to attend the event :( and i have no idea if any pics will be taken. I can only dream!

Here are some of the pics that they have traded back to one another.... I will keep you all informed.

Also to all the haters that say we are fake just knock it off its just annoying ....

A (1).jpgA (2).jpgA (3).jpgA (4).jpgA (6).jpgb (3).jpgb (4).jpgb (1).jpgc (2).jpg

Oh yeah and here is a very limp pic of myself HAHA i know she is gonna love this BBC so much!

Attachments

• c (1).jpg
    c (1).jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 352
You are sooooo lucky dude i Wish i was were u are! I wonder if shell ever allow you in her again after it happens!!??

Now that your girl wants a real mans cock and knows the truth about the power of bbc your in deep doo doo. Once she gets a bbc it you won't be your tiny white dick in her ever again... It will only be a black mans from then on. Its not her fault and dont get mad she just wont be able to feel you any more after she takes a bbc.

Okay so we have found a bull that Mari is very interested in. It is a guy that i know who I use to talk to at my old gym named Dion, and we would "sell" eachother things in the past. He is a cocked out ( Muscular) Black dude of course. He dosent know that she is my girl he thinks it a friend of mine. We went out to a local bar together with another one of her friends. They hit it off very well and were dancing all over the dance floor all night! Any way they traded cell # and have been chatting i have been reading the txts too and wow it gets me going as much as her. She has gotten pics of his package to and i must say Damn he most at least be double my size!! We have talked about it alot and are for sure down and excited! We even went panty shopping for the event! She is going over his house this saturday and she is sure they will have sex! I wont be able to attend the event :( and i have no idea if any pics will be taken. I can only dream!

Here are some of the pics that they have traded back to one another.... I will keep you all informed.

Also to all the haters that say we are fake just knock it off its just annoying ....
super sexy

Oh dam u in trouble dude. That baby cock is going to cost u her im sad to say. When she gets that nine inches man u better call it a day... I respect u though for being honest trust me u are a smart man to let her get that BBC...

I have had no contact were her as of this moment. A.) We agreed to no talk durning the night. B.) She is going up north to her gf place on the lake. Im 100% sure she will share me as much details as she can over the phone until she gets back at the end of the week. So I WILL post all that she sends me via txt and phone call. When she gets back i will give you the detailed version! TRUST ME IM WAITING for a responce 2454235235 times than you are!

Okay so i have my 1st small piece of info to update. She says all is well and everything went good. Also that she wish's she drank a lil less so she could remember the whole thing better. She txt saying that all the girls on the sites were honest and true about it to LOL she said she dident think she could walk today either ( sore ) .

I asked her if there i s going to be a next time and if so will i be attending. She said 100% yes to both.

Lastly real good news for me she wants me to come up north in 2 days. SHe said shes so turned on and wants to fuck me brains out lol and that she loves me....

BRAVO, WELL DONE. YOU LUCKY BASTARD.

PLEASE BE KIND TO PUT UP SOME PICS.
AT LEAST SHE SHOULD GRANT YOU THE CREDIT OF OPENING HER DOORS OF PLESURE. SHE IS A BETTER WOMAN NOW EVEN HOTTER THAN EVER.

wow she is going to have a great time with that BBC can't to see her pics of them together

Back