Manic About BBC Sizes?!?

Are You Most Concerned About a Black Man's Cock Size

• Yes

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Not Relevant ... As Long As the Sex is Good!

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have to look @ things for what they are! Half the women here, men pretending to be women... Whites guys are pretending to black on here! People stealing pics of mens dick.... Which is very sad, but to each its own!!!! And last half these women here will never go near a black dick...... Just a fantasy for them to indulge in! The same goes for the husbands here wanting to see there wives with black men....

You have to look @ things for what they are! Half the women here, men pretending to be women... Whites guys are pretending to black on here! People stealing pics of mens dick.... Which is very sad, but to each its own!!!! And last half these women here will never go near a black dick...... Just a fantasy for them to indulge in! The same goes for the husbands here wanting to see there wives with black men....
Tical...right again and especially so on the 'fakers'. I've encountered at least a couple here and will continue to point them out and warn others of those that are malicious. If all in fun (e.g. One on one role-play), then I'm good with it but some take it much further and causes one to be extra careful and untrusting.

Most women in general, want their brains fucked out!!!! And a man that can put it down in the bedroom... But women want to rumble in the jungle.... and like to play on the other side of the tracks.... They know where to find the good *******@!!!!!!

my husband isnt the biggest BBC but i tell u now he hits the spot and i have never strayed!!! sex is what 2 people make of it!!!! i have had one HUGE black american cock before and i tell u i couldnt enjoy the sex it was just toooo big for me...... i felt like my pussy was gonna get peirced through!!! Its the man and woman and how they make it work. to me its like saying that a phat woman or skinny woman arent as good as eachother; when in fact its how that woman works it u hear me?

it would be like a man asking a woman to show off her pussy before he will fuck her; there are fat thick plumpy pussys and thin hidden pussys.... all to be enjoyed. if a dick is an inch or less than yeah there many be a problem but more normal men all the way to monster donkey cocks are to be loved and enjoyed!!!! guys stop judging people by the size of their dicks and ladies lets fuck them all anyway!!!!!

it would be like a man asking a woman to show off her pussy before he will fuck her; there are fat thick plumpy pussys and thin hidden pussys.... all to be enjoyed. if a dick is an inch or less than yeah there many be a problem but more normal men all the way to monster donkey cocks are to be loved and enjoyed!!!! guys stop judging people by the size of their dicks and ladies lets fuck them all anyway!!!!!
Your right!!! What if we said.... If you don't have a fat ass, We don't want to talk!

exactly!!! you would have to say u have had great sex with thin skinny women and also phat thick women, so yeah it makes u think.

Bigalex had always told me to stay away from his black friend because he was hung like a horse.The day I seen that big black cock when he got on the boat with me and my hubby left on the jet ski my pussy was dripping before he got out of sight.I was still riding that monster when he got back and now he goes a lot of places with us and comes to the house alot.

You have to look @ things for what they are! Half the women here, men pretending to be women... Whites guys are pretending to black on here! ...... Just a fantasy for them to indulge in! The same goes for the husbands here wanting to see there wives with black men....

You've got a point there, Tical.

of course size does matter, if can fuck my wife until 6 hours, i have a 7.8 inches cock, and if we search a bbc it's not to find less than me, and worst than me. the first is came 4 times, had a less dick than me and it was very boring. the goof thing was to fuck her in double, it was easy, but i cannot feel she was filled by the twice holes, like with her dildos.

I hope some of the women in here who're reading this post won't be coming at me with a measuring tape when we're in the room...

I might think they want to knit me a new pair of pants!

Back