MANDINGO PARTY

Have you ever attended a Mandingo Party ?

• Yes

Votes: 130 28.8%
  • No

Votes: 293 65.0%
  • Checking results

Votes: 28 6.2%

• Total voters
Any idea when there gonna have another party? Definitely would like to join in on the fun.

Relatively new at this so I don't know what a "Mandingo" party is specifically.

We have discovered private parties though and love them. The best was a party in which all of the other 8 couples were white girl/black guy interracial ... we were the only white couple. It was a bit embarrassing getting naked considering most of the guys had more flaccid meat between their legs than my hardon but my girl was the hit of the party. Somehow, we both had a great time.

We have discovered private parties though and love them. The best was a party in which all of the other 8 couples were white girl/black guy interracial ... we were the only white couple. It was a bit embarrassing getting naked considering most of the guys had more flaccid meat between their legs than my hardon but my girl was the hit of the party. Somehow, we both had a great time.

I have to applaud you. It must have been quite embarressing being the only whiteguy /. I bet you got a lot of smiles but the whitechics were all hanging on to the well endowed bros. I 'd loved to have been there . My 4" boner would have been throbin the whole time

If anyone in the Boston area or visiting looking for a place to hold a small Mandingo party my home is available any time day or night.

We have been fortunate to have been invited to several parties like this. There have been 4 or 5 that we too, were the only (totally) white couple there. Every other couple was white girlfriend/wife and Black boyfriend/husband... as were the few single Black guys that were there too.

Being the only white guy there gave me several different emotions and feelings... all of which I have to admit I enjoyed. I'm not particularly "small"... I'm right at 7 inches, but just average thickness. It was very very sexy to see that ever single one of the guys who were there (at least every one I saw personally) was bigger than me. I loved the feeling that each of the wives/girlfriends was getting just what they wanted :) I was, of course, able to enjoy my wife in between the times she wasn't with one of the other guys, and I was able to enjoy two of the other women, who sorta gave me a "courtesy fuck", lol...

If I had my choice... these would be the only parties that we attended... We both prefer them over any other parties :)

PS: Headed to one this weekend (Saturday night). But there will be more white hubbies there too this time. I won't be the only one :( lol...

My wife and I never had parties at our home but there was always men stopping by from time to time.
One of my black coworker got real for me with me wife .one day he came into my office at work asked me if my wife and I wouldn't mind going to a black bar in Boston I told him yes without saying anything to my wife .

We arrived at the bar my wife and I were the only white people there I was looking around for my coworker, all the black men were looking my wife over pretty good witch turned me on quite a bit. by the time I found my coworker my wife was getting all the attention she wanted . to set down the have a beer with my friend also looking around to see where my wife was my friend told me not to worry about her she will be well taken care of.

I was unaware that he had told the guys in the bar that we would be arriving and my wife would be there trophy. the guys had a pretty good time with my wife she was well satisfied we have made many others trips back to that bar .

Back