MANDINGO PARTY

Have you ever attended a Mandingo Party ?

• Yes

Votes: 130 28.8%
  • No

Votes: 293 65.0%
  • Checking results

Votes: 28 6.2%

• Total voters
"How do you find these parties?"

Keep in mind some of these are by invitation only, you may need an invitation from a member to join these events. You can find them through the internet if your lucky, or you can find them on fetlife much easier through various groups under BBC. Swingers parties may also provide a way into these parties, many BBC in the lifestyle know where the parties are, but as I said, they're not always open to the public. You may have to pay a fee to get in some of them.

My wife and I never had parties at our home but there was always men stopping by from time to time.
One of my black coworker got real for me with me wife .one day he came into my office at work asked me if my wife and I wouldn't mind going to a black bar in Boston I told him yes without saying anything to my wife .

We arrived at the bar my wife and I were the only white people there I was looking around for my coworker, all the black men were looking my wife over pretty good witch turned me on quite a bit. by the time I found my coworker my wife was getting all the attention she wanted . to set down the have a beer with my friend also looking around to see where my wife was my friend told me not to worry about her she will be well taken care of.

I was unaware that he had told the guys in the bar that we would be arriving and my wife would be there trophy. the guys had a pretty good time with my wife she was well satisfied we have made many others trips back to that bar .
. Which Bar in Boston ?

Does anyone know of any good videos of parties like this? We have long fantasized about having her 'presented' to a group of men and them take her away in front of me. If anyone knows of any videos like that, we would love to see them.

Back