MANDINGO PARTIES

Have you ever participated in a Mandingo Party?

• White husband - yes

Votes: 32 7.9%
  • White husband - no

Votes: 141 34.6%
  • White wife - yes

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • White wife - no

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Black bull - yes

Votes: 35 8.6%
  • Black bull - no

Votes: 19 4.7%

• Total voters
Oh yes, they happen and in the suburbs of the middle class. White couples with a sense of adventure and big, hung, black men invited to come and service the wives while the husbands watch. Sound like fun? It is, believe me.

View attachment 5492 View attachment 5493 View attachment 5494 View attachment 5495 View attachment 5496 View attachment 5497 View attachment 5498 View attachment 5499 View attachment 5500 View attachment 5501 View attachment 5502 View attachment 5503 View attachment 5504 View attachment 5505 View attachment 5506 View attachment 5507 View attachment 5508

Speechless!!
hot.gif

Word, anything going on in Nova? There should be, so many hot women out here. I just hope they're all getting fucked right..... I'm actually getting a room today to do some damage. I'd love for it to go down like this *******.

Word, anything going on in Nova? There should be, so many hot women out here. I just hope they're all getting fucked right..... I'm actually getting a room today to do some damage. I'd love for it to go down like this *******.
My black man. You right about that. Their are so many fat ass snowbunnies that love to get fuck in NOVA by us Black Brothers !!!!

My black man. You right about that. Their are so many fat ass snowbunnies that love to get fuck in NOVA by us Black Brothers !!!!
I hate when yo see them with some dude, you know ain't fucking right. She's walking around all " Normal", not the slightest limp WTF. It's are duty to make NOVA a better place.

I hate when yo see them with some dude, you know ain't fucking right. She's walking around all " Normal", not the slightest limp WTF. It's are duty to make NOVA a better place.
******* we taken over like Obama in the White House. I love fucken them desperate housewives,them preppy rich stuck up NOVA girls in ( Oakton, Fairfax, Springfield, Loudon and surrounding areas). They love BBC.My man they be with their husbands and boyfriends and will scope us out like they dont care if their significant other cares. My man lets run the train on these freaks and hold it down for the DMV because they know we are famous for fucken their brains out they love Mandingo ..

Back