MANDINGO PARTIES

Have you ever participated in a Mandingo Party?

• White husband - yes

Votes: 32 7.9%
  • White husband - no

Votes: 141 34.6%
  • White wife - yes

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • White wife - no

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Black bull - yes

Votes: 35 8.6%
  • Black bull - no

Votes: 19 4.7%

• Total voters
Anyone remember that mandingo party the tv programme Nip Tuck? That was very erotic for me.

Yes Chloe... I loved that episode. I kept on watching the show hoping the couple whould have went back but they never did.. It sure seemed as if she would have really liked it if he would have suggested it though... She was really into it wasn't she.. My boyfriend and I laughed so hard when her husband had to almost yell the "safe word BIGWHEEL"..
That was funny..lol

I spend a lot of time in Vegas. You would think in the cicy of sin that never sleeps there would be a MANDINGO PARTY at least once a month. I m keeping my fingers cross hoping they will become so populer there and be held in some nights clubs that are open for me and my whitefriends can go just to sit back at the bar and observe. With so many whiteguy attracted to seeing whitegirls with blk guys I m sure they could have enough whitemales willing to pay an admittnce charge nowing we will not be permitted to approach any of the ladiees but sit at the bar with our ******* and observe the procedes

When I lived in DC while back, BBC parties were regular thing.
Anyone hosting or know of any reasonable distance from Louisville, would appreciate a shout.

Back