Mandingo Desires

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Steve sat in the chair across the hotel room where his wife was about to get fucked by a huge black man they had met. His stomach churned with anticipation and his small cock was rock hard. He was unsure if he wanted her to go through with it but it seemed to late. The bull had stripped to nothing and his wife had now seen his magnificently huge cock. Steve knew she had to experience it. He could see it in her eyes. The huge stud stood between them and then his wife lay back and spread her legs. Steve watched as his wife of fifteen years surrendered to her Mandingo desires and was fucked without mercy.

2.jpg

Steve sat in the chair across the hotel room where his wife was about to get fucked by a huge black man they had met. His stomach churned with anticipation and his small cock was rock hard. He was unsure if he wanted her to go through with it but it seemed to late. The bull had stripped to nothing and his wife had now seen his magnificently huge cock. Steve knew she had to experience it. He could see it in her eyes. The huge stud stood between them and then his wife lay back and spread her legs. Steve watched as his wife of fifteen years surrendered to her Mandingo desires and was fucked without mercy.

View attachment 22518
me too, I would like her to be my wife (for 30 years) but I would very much like to be considered as a little baby of around 1 year old who would be loved as such. Thanks thanks thanks.

Back