Mandingo clubs

Erin Shea

Female
From
CA, US
hi.

Since I've joined the site I have been hearing about Mandingo Clubs. I can't really find anything on the internet about them. Do they exist ? Is the one in the Los Angeles area ? If any members exist can you let me know. If it's secret I'll give you an email. Thanks, Erin

That is because like most post and propaganda on this site, it is just that. A mirage to further an agenda by the people who run accounts on this site.

Not necessarily a club, but I'm sure clubs do run Mandingo or BBC events. I know some clubs in Toronto do run BBC nights. Very popular events.

In Toronto the various clubs have their own websites. Probably true in LA as well. I'm sure they will list them.

Or, if you frequent a club in your area, suggest the idea to the owner. That's how the one at the club I go to got started.

There are a few, but the ones that I have heard of are very private invitation only groups of individuals involved in the lifestyle. I'm sure if there is such a group in LA and a member sees your profile, an invitation will be on it's way quickly.

Back