Mandatory Monthly Real Person Verification

wouldn't you like to know that the person in the profile picture is who they say that they are?

• No, it doesn't matter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Calvin Johnson

I think that members that haven't been verified yet should have to renew there membership monthly. Throughout my time on this site I have encountered more people with fake profile pictures, defaulted profiles, and pointless lies than people that are real and have no problem proving it. This site is well operated but people are working around the system to scam others for their own enjoyment. Their should be a more in depth process to keep members from being mislead.

Screenshot_2014-05-05-08-08-23.png

I think that members that haven't been verified yet should have to renew there membership monthly..... This site is well operated but people are working around the system to scam others for their own enjoyment. Their should be a more in depth process to keep members from being mislead.

How have you been scammed, Calvin? Anyone take money from you, or cause you monetary loss of any kind? Possibly they promised to meet you someplace, you drove there at your own expense and they never showed up? Give me an example of how you was scammed? Just curious! Mac
GIF_KeystoneCops.gif

Scam may be the wrong choice of word but mislead is more appropriate.

Scam may be the wrong choice of word but mislead is more appropriate.

Well, certainly the right choice of words are important, here, as one word is indication of a actual crime, while the other an unethical action. Some words don't interchange with other words quite so well.
This site has done a pretty good job with its layout, I think ... they provide a Forum section, a Photos section, and a Dating section, and its all free. But, I wouldn't think the Forum section would be a really good place for hooking up with legit people. Its more for sharing comments, photos & vids of interracial interest, and living out one's fantasies.
I would think the other 2 sections, particularly the Dating section, would be the places to establish hookups with legit posters, yet you go there and very few people are posting in the Dating section. That should be a hint as to the interests and legitimacy of most posters. Hey, if they won't phone chat or Skype, then they're probably not legit. I imagine half the females and black guys, here, are probably submissive, white males living out their "jack off" fantasy.

pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

The importance of verification depends on what you want from this site. I am here to share ideas and opinions with people that share this lifestyle. I am well known in the area that I live in and prefer to remain anonymous. I have no interest in meeting anyone through this site. If you are intent on using this site to meet people for pleasure then verification is more important. However someone that is skilled with a program like Photoshop can make a person look pretty much anyway they want to. I would recommend that you use some type of video chat if you want to meet someone. Faking a live interactive session is pretty difficult.

Back