Man on top

These are some fantastic pics that easily and totally give us further verification of the many truths that revolve around the lifestyle and its future for many white couples and the black men that will have full access to them.

You see more proof every day of more and more white females showing their curiosity and desire about having sex with black men. It's no secret that white women of all types everywhere are now ready and willing to give that pussy to the black guys and they are not hesitating to take full advantage of this increasing opportunity to get some of the finest white pussy that many a white boy can only dream about getting.

So I Say:
To the white females, keep spreading those pretty little legs, opening up your sweet white pussy and proudly welcome the black mans dick to slide inside you to provide you with the absolute best fuck you could ever imagine.

To the black guys, go get that prime white pussy as more and more becomes available for the taking. Power fuck them that first time and then you got them right where you want them from then on, spread wide, waiting and wanting you inside.

These are some fantastic pics that easily and totally give us further verification of the many truths that revolve around the lifestyle and its future for many white couples and the black men that will have full access to them.

You see more proof every day of more and more white females showing their curiosity and desire about having sex with black men. It's no secret that white women of all types everywhere are now ready and willing to give that pussy to the black guys and they are not hesitating to take full advantage of this increasing opportunity to get some of the finest white pussy that many a white boy can only dream about getting.

So I Say:
To the white females, keep spreading those pretty little legs, opening up your sweet white pussy and proudly welcome the black mans dick to slide inside you to provide you with the absolute best fuck you could ever imagine.

To the black guys, go get that prime white pussy as more and more becomes available for the taking. Power fuck them that first time and then you got them right where you want them from then on, spread wide, waiting and wanting you inside.

Thats great advice OSD , for white females and black guys. I'd like to add some for whiteboys to do what ever it takes to help black bulls get all the white pussy they can and for whiteguys to step back when a bro is working his charm on a hot white chic to get a good piece of ass from her

Thats great advice OSD , for white females and black guys. I'd like to add some for whiteboys to do what ever it takes to help black bulls get all the white pussy they can and for whiteguys to step back when a bro is working his charm on a hot white chic to get a good piece of ass from her
I agree nocomp, I guess we should add this one in there too for the white boys:
It's a good idea to just try and keep the little white dicks out of the white pussy. Tongues are good but try to refrain from putting the dick in there. Doing this is one of the best strategic moves a white boy can make to help do our part in getting a white female blacked.

We all know that white pussy likes the dick, wants the dick and tends to become rather impatient when there is no dick. So, when the white dick remains outside long enough then any available black dick can become a little more welcome to enter and provide the needed satisfaction. But it's understandable that this option isn't for everybody and that's fine, as long as it works for some then accomplishments have been made and that's a good thing.

Back