Man Milk Shake /Swallowing Stories

GerthVader

Male
Gold Member
From
CO, US
Its been proven and well documented that women who swallow healthy black man ejaculate enjoy a myriad of great or improved body function and overall disposition. Research for yourself. For example, one of my admirers used to save my essence and ******* it throughout the day as a energy *******. True story . Grant it I eat no meat so I've been informed that I taste of peaches and pineapple. You are what you eat I guess. Always the more . Ladies What Do YOU Think About #Swallowing ? What is your current and desired intake? What experiences do you have ?

Attachments

• interracial-cock-worship-cartoon.jpg
    interracial-cock-worship-cartoon.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 117
I don't like swallowing cum because I find it thick and viscous. Despite it I've swallowed in three ocassions.
The first was when I was younger, with a mestizo boyfriend called Dennis. The second time was two years later whit a black guy with who had a long relationship.
We were travelling by car during a holidays and he was turned on. So I wished to rlieve him and I gave him a blowjob while he continued driving our car.
The last time was three yearsago with the same guy just because my husband had asked me to do it.

i was so nervous the first time ,due to fact i never liked to taste cum but that changed when i had my first black man , i can recall stroking the huge cock and seeing him grunt followed by a huge flow of cum , it was so natural to put my mouth over his cock head and take what was cuming out i swallowed and even asked for moor

Its been proven and well documented ....

Really? lol, on this site only maybe.

Semen, also known as ejaculate, is the fluid containing sperm that is ejaculated during sexual excitement. It is composed of seminal fluid from the seminal vesicles, fluid from the prostate, fluid from the Cowper's gland, and sperm. Sperm move from the testicles to the seminal vesicles through tubes called the vas deferens. In the seminal vesicles, they mix with other fluids to form semen.

A tablespoon of semen contains approximately six calories. Semen does contain protein, but it also contains all kinds of chemicals and minerals, including water, sugar, calcium, chlorine, magnesium, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and zinc. But it does not contain enough of any of these things to be considered "nutritious."

What's sperm made up of?
It contains at least 3 vitamins: C, B12, and E. It also contains important minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, and phosphor. Two sweeteners, fructose (found in fruits) and sorbitol are in there too. It also contains proteins. Strangely, all this makes sperm an exceptional nutritional supplement (but not one that can ever substitute a balanced diet, experts warn). It also contains a trace of cholesterol and sodium.

I have made several experiments, I was two weeks of abstinence, and then I let me give a BJ. the result of my wife has not tasted it, she said it tastes worse than after few days.

Back